Green Tractor Talk banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,653 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
With the help of KennyD and others I have successfully completed the install of my dual remotes. Now having said this I've had many, many years working on tractors and anything hydraulic is a learning curve and by all means "is not a piece of cake". Even those in business sometimes struggle with all the fittings, usage, installation, you name it. I wanted to give you comparison sheet as to my cost compared to the kit from Summit. Now having said that I wanted my own specific design for my tool box and revolving seat and did not want electrical in this instance. I've already sent some pictures and want do this again. However if you think there is a ton of cost savings for do it yourself analyze my data sheet. I edged within $150 of the kit and there might have been other discounts. I'm more than please with my custom setup and have purchased various items from Summit and others. I'm some somewhat dispelling the notion that do it yourself is always less costly. Again appreciate being a member of this forum and always learning. Best Chuck

Attachments

·
Registered
339 Posts
Thanks for the write-up and honest assessment Chuck! Agreed, it sure can get complicated and not necessarily much cheaper for DIY when time and economies of scale are from larger companies are thrown in. Regardless, glad you got it installed and working!

Reactions: Jimmy Walker
1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.