Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My dealer did the dual rear SCV install on my 2038r and from what I can see did not install the hyd temp sensor. The black plug is still above the return elbow. They are acting clueless about this. I sent them pictures and the install manual. Does anyone know if the kit is superceeded and its already internal to the tractor or something now or did they totally just drop the ball?

·
Premium Member
2,065 Posts
They dropped the ball......sadly... keep after them to correct this.
Sincerely

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I spoke to the technician, he says he installed the sensor but in another fitting near the two hydraulic filters??? Im going to look for it when I get home. Wondering if it is there. If I should just move it to the correct location myself. I'm on a roll, already fixed a missing o-ring in a backhoe valve and a cracked o-ring and the loader quick connect so why stop now lol.

·
Registered
252 Posts
Is the sensor included in the kit? What does it look like?

Cub Cadet Pro Z S148
Zforce SX 48
John Deere 2038r FEL
(2) 80 carts
15 cart
Frontier ss1023b
Frontier af10f
Land Pride QH05 quick hitch
Victory EF 155 flail mower
48” sand filled lawn roller

·
Premium Member
2,065 Posts
I spoke to the technician, he says he installed the sensor but in another fitting near the two hydraulic filters??? Im going to look for it when I get home. Wondering if it is there. If I should just move it to the correct location myself. I'm on a roll, already fixed a missing o-ring in a backhoe valve and a cracked o-ring and the loader quick connect so why stop now lol.
If they won't fix it so it's as-designed, do it yourself and post feedback on the wonderful service your dealer is providing....
Sincerely

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Well, looks like from what I can tell it's installed on the hydraulic filter block port. Do you think it will read correctly there or should I move it?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts