Green Tractor Talk banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I have a 2nd gen 2032r with factory canopy. I’d like some mirrors to help rear visibility. I’ve seen the loader mounted mirrors but want something that’d be there when using the front snowblower rather than the loader. I figure something mounted on the canopy would be perfect, e.g. off each front corner similar to mirrors on cabs. I can’t find any examples of people doing this that I could follow. Hoping someone out there that has done this or might have suggestions on how to do it could give me some ideas. Thanks!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hi, I have a 2nd gen 2032r with factory canopy. I’d like some mirrors to help rear visibility. I’ve seen the loader mounted mirrors but want something that’d be there when using the front snowblower rather than the loader. I figure something mounted on the canopy would be perfect, e.g. off each front corner similar to mirrors on cabs. I can’t find any examples of people doing this that I could follow. Hoping someone out there that has done this or might have suggestions on how to do it could give me some ideas. Thanks!
Just don’t they get knocked off. I’ve knocked off 3 sets of side mirrors on my side by side & im sure I’ll do it 3 + more times. But I blame it on the farm. But anyways good luck. 😂😂

·
Premium Member
1,107 Posts
FS, maybe you could post a pic or two of the canopy front area that you want to mount the mirrors. I put side mirrors on my cabber and I found some aftermarket jeep mirrors that worked out great for my needs. Maybe something similar would work for you?
Automotive parking light Automotive tire Green Hood Automotive lighting

·
Registered
3,870 Posts
These mirrors are available from Deere, a little pricey but look like a good solution or maybe give you some ideas on fabbing your own design
Wheel Tire Vehicle Automotive tire Motor vehicle

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.