Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
2,502 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
My wife literally cried she was so touched at the thought.....I think I got a little dirt in my eyes as well

As for the product, the level of excellence is lost in pictures. The just don't do the rack justice. And the packing....first rate.

·
Senior GTT Super Slacker
37,424 Posts
For the record, they don't come much better than Chris at Artillian.
Excluding me of course.

·
Premium Member
2,228 Posts
Does anyone want some HLA forks for a 4x20??? I wanna buy some of Chris's now too......

-J.

·
Registered
2,502 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
I was completely shocked when I found the box contents. I am not one for reading directions, I just tear into things. I opened the frame box (being very impressed with the packaging and contents), pulled out the frame and the extra box was put to the side. Then the cardboard was pulled off the forks. At this point I started wondering what was in the extra box as I didn't see anything that needed added for fork operations.

When I opened the box, saw the note, bottle and cups I was totally blown away. This was beyond good customer service, beyond just the typical "above and beyond", this was total class and I am still just in awe.

The best way I can describe it; I am glad I spent money with Chris and his company, Just extremely happy I could help support a great person / company.....and to boot, I got a great set of forks but at this point, the forks are just an extra.

How often can one say that the product purchased is great but secondary to the experience of the purchase? I know I've never had that happen in my 41 years of life.

·
Senior GTT Super Slacker
37,424 Posts
Does anyone want some HLA forks for a 4x20??? I wanna buy some of Chris's now too......

-J.
The back section of my HLA forks went into storage the same day the Artillian forks showed up. Just Sayin!

·
Administrator
17,954 Posts

·
Administrator
20,677 Posts
That Chris guy can be pretty cool sometimes huh? He definitely maintains a darn good position on the "cool people board".

Here's Jeremy Clarkson discussing exactly what position to put him in.:lol:

·
GTT Vendor
1,534 Posts
Thanks everyone! Sorry to be late to the party.

With a story like,

I waited 41 minutes and just couldn't take it. The wife asked what I wanted for our anniversary, I told her and next thing I know she hands me her CC. Not only am I getting Artillian forks, I ain't payin for em.
It was a no brainer.

I appreciate these kinds of things this very much. It really makes all of the work worthwhile.

·
Registered
1,241 Posts
Chris, That was a real nice touch. It not only makes me want to buy your products (which I have done) but it makes me want to come and work for you and with you! :thumbup1gif::thumbup1gif::thumbup1gif::good2::good2::good2:

·
GTT's Pilot in Command (PIC)
8,558 Posts
Definitely shows customer appreciation, and goes more than the extra mile! Awesome "find", and thanks for sharing about it with us!

(Makes me want forks now too!)

·
GTT Vendor
1,534 Posts
Chris, That was a real nice touch. It not only makes me want to buy your products (which I have done) but it makes me want to come and work for you and with you! :thumbup1gif::thumbup1gif::thumbup1gif::good2::good2::good2:
:hi:

We currently have many internship positions open. :laugh:

Update that signature!

·
Registered
1,241 Posts
:hi:

We currently have many internship positions open. :laugh:

Update that signature!
So what's the pay like for interns? :unknown:

·
Registered
1,241 Posts
:empathy3:
What gives? You promised me that position.
Keith I feel for ya! :empathy::empathy:

Just sayin ya know.

·
Registered
892 Posts
I know I am looking forward to buying more stuff from Artillian as well. Thanks for being one of the good ones out there.

And happy anniversary!

Jim

1 - 20 of 23 Posts