Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
440 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
With any luck I'll install them tomorrow. Quality product, thanks Ken!

Reactions: Kennyd

·
Administrator
18,543 Posts
We are waiting for pictures Larry:lol:

·
Senior GTT Super Slacker
38,152 Posts
:munch:

·
Registered
2,280 Posts
Hop to....Hop Sing

·
Senior GTT Super Slacker
38,152 Posts
:boring:

·
Senior GTT Super Slacker
38,152 Posts
Kennyd, Did you really sell hooks to lreagan12 or is he just stringing us along?:lol:

·
Administrator
20,987 Posts
Kennyd, Did you really sell hooks to lreagan12 or is he just stringing us along?:lol:
Same thing could be said about your GDOs. Still waiting on the pics. I've tried everything at this point from restarting my browser, to even talking to the tech department. I'm beginning to think you never had them installed.:unknown: A bit of the kettle calling the pot black if you ask me.:lol:

·
Senior GTT Super Slacker
38,152 Posts
Same thing could be said about your GDOs. Still waiting on the pics. I've tried everything at this point from restarting my browser, to even talking to the tech department. I'm beginning to think you never had them installed.:unknown: A bit of the kettle calling the pot black if you ask me.:lol:
Whoops! :hide: Is your middle name PIMA (Pain In My A**)?:lol: Today I promise!
You know thats not fair, were picking on lreagan12 here. Just say in!:lol:

·
Registered
440 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
:mocking:
Hop to....Hop Sing
:munch:

:unknown:
Whoops! :hide: Is your middle name PIMA (Pain In My A**)?:lol: Today I promise!
You know thats not fair, were picking on lreagan12 here. Just say in!:lol:
While we wait for lreagan12 MVI 0205 - YouTube

Well Boys I apologize for the lack of pics and progress. Been raining heavily all day and radar shows it's not over yet. So my brand new Ken's Bolt On Hooks sit patiently waiting in the garage. :drama:

Until I come up with a more permanent solution I park the tractor in a 16X14 shed and store the RC2048 and FEL on the flattest spot I could find about 75 yards away from the main house. Covered with a heavy duty tarp of course. There's just too much other crap in the shed for any of the implements and frankly it's not big enough anyway. :cray:

With this rain it's kinda muddy out there and the wife would give me a good beat-down :bash: if I brought the tractor and FEL into the garage and moved her car out. A man has got to know his limitations. After all I did want the AutoConnect deck. :laugh:

I know this sounds like I basically punted the day and with a little imagination I could have got 'er done. :think: I now wait for your Smart Alek, ego bruising yet funny comments, especially from Gizmo. :yahoo:

Oh, Gizmo...I really didn't mean what I said about your awesome, cool, well built garage!:mocking:

·
Registered
440 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Got Two Of Three Ken's Hooks Installed.

Figured I'd stop being such a lazy *ss and do some work today after work. It wasn't as bad as I anticipated drilling the holes. Loud as hell using the 1/2" bit....perfect timing for the hearing protection thread from a couple of days ago. I'll knock the middle one out tomorrow then paint them. I'm not going to paint the bolts as I think it'll look more "factory" that way.

Anyway, Ken assembled the bolts and washers just as they are to be installed. :thumbup1gif: Instructions are clear and very detailed. :read

Thanks Ken! Can't wait to finish up and test them out. :yahoo:

Attachments

·
Administrator
18,543 Posts
Anyway, Ken assembled the bolts and washers just as they are to be installed. :thumbup1gif:
My son Bryan (12) does that job, as well as most of the media-blasting-he's a good kid most of the time :laugh:

·
Administrator
20,987 Posts
Kenny's Hooks and Bryan's Bolts.:thumbup1gif:

·
Senior GTT Super Slacker
38,152 Posts
OUTSTANDING! lreagan12. What did Babycakes think of them?

·
Registered
440 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
OUTSTANDING! lreagan12. What did Babycakes think of them?
Ha! She came out and tapped me on the shoulder when I was using the 1/2" bit. "You have ear plugs in?" :nunu: I'm sure you guys know how loud that was drilling inside the garage. She said all the cats scattered and the dog started howling! :hide:

I tell her about some of the stuff shared on here and told her about Adamski's accident and the hearing protection thread. She was all over making sure I had some hearing protection. :drama: God I love that woman!

·
Registered
440 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Done!

Now for some testing.

Attachments

Reactions: Kennyd

·
Registered
12,265 Posts
Nice work, but mine are John Deere yellow.

·
Administrator
20,987 Posts
Where are the pics?:nunu: You know the rules, no pics, it didn't happen...:mocking:

·
Administrator
18,543 Posts
HHMMM...:think:

I dont recall a post from you showing pictures of them, did I miss it? :nunu:

1 - 20 of 43 Posts