Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i bought a receiver hitch attachment to fit my imatch. it has cat one pins on the bottom. i bought some bushings just like i have used on other attachments, its the ones that attach with roll pins and have a shoulder on them. looks like the overall width of the attachment is too narrow and the shoulders on the bushing is hitting imatch. is there a one piece threaded pin i can purchase to make this fit? appears to be about a 3/4" thread. i can check it later to be sure.

·
Registered
4,191 Posts
Check the bushings. There is more than one hole on them to allow for different spacing (at least on JD bushings). If they are not already out at the max spacing, move them out. To remove them, you will have to drive the roll pins out and then, reinsert them.

Dave

·
Registered
332 Posts
Ditto, like Dave said. Not all implements that say they are category 1 will fit a category 1 quick hitch without some modification. Does the top link hole line up? If so, you could get some adjustable bottom link pins and just unscrew them until you have the proper width. You could also flip the bushing and have the shoulder against the hitch and see if that will give you enough width.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts