Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
image.jpeg

Just got 1025r back from seat reapair linkage. Seems seat doesn't slide far enough up to steering wheel. When I flip the lever and spin the seat clockwise to the backhoe position, seat can freely be flipped back towards steering wheel.. I could be wrong but I originally thought seat spun counter clockwise to backhoe position and thought it locked. In other words, can any 1025 owner spin the seat and tell,me which direction rotation is to backhoe position. Second, once in backhoe position, can you take your finger and tilt seat back so back of seat hits steering wheel?

Would appreciate,Don

·
Premium Member
1,129 Posts
Seems backwards to me . Mine spins counter-clockwise from left side of tractor . :dunno:

·
Registered
2,729 Posts
Yep, Backwards. Mine has broken the one connecting rod under the seat that moved the seat forward again when spun from the BH position, so I just give it a push forward and it flops to the position it should be for driving. Out of warranty, so the extra move won't kill me. Actually swings around easier with that linkage off. Try pushing from the bottom of the seat forward.

The seat should not tip back toward the steering wheel while in the BH position. They did something wrong.

·
Registered
3,554 Posts
Agreed, seat mounting assembly backwards, just ask my dealer! When they replaced the seat mech they had it so's it did just what yours is doing. They were not happy to have it back again the same week (Warranthehe!) but it's all good now. This was before the new crop of seat suspension parts, but it works fine now (plenty lubing of swivel and everything else that moves on it).

·
Registered
2,773 Posts
Lol
Firemark just can't catch a break.
Yep, looks backwards. Should spin toward driver's side (counter clockwise) when turning to backhoe position as was mentioned.

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks guys

Off to visit the dealer today and arrange pickup.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts