Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
471 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Overall a pretty good time, the trails where off limits, however it was still a good time. Here's some photo's from the day
Parked next to a damn fine rubi

Then my son, cooper, and I got to checking out Jeeps..

A Jeep worth more then my life with all the upgrades.. but a smittybuilt winch on the front.. why cheap out on that? :lol:

cooper eating some trail food

family photo at the farm..

·
Registered
973 Posts
I would like to have a Jeep if I had a place to keep it. They look like some good times with the clubs

·
Registered
2,160 Posts
Thanks for the pics! I loves my jeeps...and that looked like a lot of fun. I wouldnt be too jealous of the high dollar jeep with the smittybuilt. I doubt it sees much off road. I hope so though, as thats what its all about.Good looking Jeep none the less.
My wife scratched the fender on her "mall crawler" the first weekend learning to wheel...She aint been right since

·
Registered
4,122 Posts
Northern indiana, in a town called South Whitley. Very small town lol
I thought maybe you were at Bad Lands or Haspin Acres. Used to go to Haspin with my TJ but never made it to Bad Lands. I've also been to Red Bird in Indiana. Red Bird is an old mining area now owned by the state. They've done a pretty decent job turning it into an ORV park.

Check out HOME - fatboysjeepers. It's a great little (online) club with members in several states. They are based in Richmond, IN. The good thing is that there are no meetings or officers. They do have "coordinators" which are responsible for various aspects of the club. They do coordinate rides at various parks and also do a volunteer ride for "Camp Riley" (part of Riley Children's Hospital in Indy) each year where they take the handicapped kids for rides through the camp. Part of it is "off road" which is really just "off pavement". But the kids get a big kick out of it and it's pretty moving for the volunteers as well.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts