Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
272 Posts
What do you want to do with the trailer? I pull my 6'x10' 6000 pound capacity trailer all over my property with my 445 and occasionally with the 1026R. This is a normal on the road trailer I also use to move my tractors with. I do not load it heavy when I am using the tractors, mostly just brush and other bulk trash.

·
Super Moderator
4,964 Posts
There is a company named "Polar" that makes some nice small trailers meant for hauling behind an ATV. Northern Tool carries them and I'm fairly sure you can order them off of Amazon. They have several models with either single or dual axles. They are bigger than your typical "garden cart" that the big box stores sell to drag around behind a riding mower but they aren't huge.

·
Registered
272 Posts
I also have a small AgFab garden trailer I use for the heavy stuff. That might be all you need. It was cheap and I have had it over 20 plus years, bought it just after I bought the 445 in 1994.

·
Registered
1,182 Posts
I've had this Bear Track trailer for more than a decade. It is by far the trailer I use the most for everything. The side rails are removable, but I've never removed them, and I don't have a trailer jack (can't think why I'd need one). It hauls behind my yard tractor just fine, but works even better on my 1023E (receiver hitch mounted on the iMatch) and I use it a lot to take brush to the landfill behind the truck, or haul a snowmobile, ATV, or to haul my yard tractor around. Aluminum is the way to go for sure...no rust, no painting, really light for moving around. It's been horribly abused but has held up perfectly. Mine is an 8 foot, fits a yard tractor, ATV, or snowmobile perfectly.

·
Registered
21 Posts
I have a 6x10 landscape trailer with drop down gate. I haven't pulled it with my 1025r but it's light enough to move be hand. I can see the 1025 pulling it around without a problem. If you bought one similar you could also use it on road behind your truck.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,642 Posts
I made one a number of years ago. It’s 4x6’ and it has a cylinder that runs of the rear tractor hydraulics. it Could be a little wider, but it fits anywhere my tractor and atv fit. If your going to use it in the woods not being wider tha the tractor is a good thing.

·
Registered
8,936 Posts
I’d get a lightweight 4x6 or 4x8. Line it with plywood and it will last a long time.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts