Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
GTT's Pilot in Command (PIC)
8,558 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK, so this might seem like a crazy question, but I'm crazy. :crazy: :laugh:

Since most on this site seem to do varied projects, we all know there is clean up after the project is completed....

What trash bags, (40-55 gallon) do y'all use and recommend? I'm looking for something puncture resistant, that doesn't leak if some liquids are placed in them, that are somewhat reasonably priced. Being able to buy in quantity of 50-100 would be helpful, so I was hoping to not be paying $1/bag. Prefer flap tie too.

Anyone have something they have stumbled upon that they have been surprised by the quality? On the flip side, any brands that you absolutely do not recommend?

·
GTT's Pilot in Command (PIC)
8,558 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No rush, at all. Thank you very kindly. :hi:

·
Administrator
17,092 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,698 Posts

·
Super Moderator
4,844 Posts
I usually end up with the "Contractor's Choice" brand bags form Lowe's. 50 42-gallon bags (3 Mil) @ $26. so just above $.50/bag and they have the tie flaps. Every major hardware chain seems to carry the same type of bag. To be honest, I don't think there is a whole lot of difference between them.

·
Registered
1,597 Posts

·
Super Moderator
5,457 Posts
I tried to find the ones we used at work. No luck. We got them from our Zep rep. They were awesome! We used them to line our 50 gallon wheeled trash cans. They were at least 4 or 5 mil! I'm sure what has been posted will work just as well. They have to, because my from work supply is just about done!:good2:

·
Registered
144 Posts
1 - 9 of 9 Posts