Green Tractor Talk banner

Regarding Quick Attach Weld-on Pin W47211 ...

4K views 4 replies 3 participants last post by  JDDave 
#1 ·
Regarding the Quick Attach Weld-on Pin W47211, does anyone know the design intent installed dimensions? That is, how far should it stick out from the face of the Quick Attach attachment? More precisely, what is the dimension from the center line of the hole (of the weld-on pin) and the face of the attachment?

If you know the design intent, that would be great. But if you can offer an accurate measurement from a Deere attachment, that may have to do.

Subcompact car

Much appreciated,

JDDave

See less See more
#2 · (Edited)
Regarding the Quick Attach Weld-on Pin W47211, does anyone know the design intent installed dimensions? That is, how far should it stick out from the face of the Quick Attach attachment? More precisely, what is the dimension from the center line of the hole (of the weld-on pin) and the face of the attachment?

If you know the design intent, that would be great. But if you can offer an accurate measurement from a Deere attachment, that may have to do.

[iurl="http://www.greentractortalk.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=476994&stc=1&d=1509059523"]
[/iurl]

Much appreciated,

JDDave
It looks to be a hair over 9/16" not quite 5/8". Call it 19/32" or .594" and you should be fine.

Attachments

#3 ·
Thanks Joe,

My tractor and equipment are in another state. So thanks for the help. I assume your measurement is based on the edges of the counter sink and then calculating the center. Is that right?

Sorry for the question, and sorry for being anal, I just want to get it right. The edges of the counter sink are the only references I can see in the picture.

JDDave

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.