Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
375 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just finished installing the remote spout control kit (LVB26213) on my 1025R tractor with the 54" snow blower. I had ordered the kit from GreenFarmParts but it did not come with installation instructions. I was able to figure out most of the installation, but there were a couple of parts that I was unsure about (like the spacer that goes between the exhaust pipe and its mounting bracket). I was unable to find the instructions anywhere online.

To save anyone the trouble of finding the instructions, I've attached the copy that my dealer was able to provide.

Attachments

·
Administrator
18,309 Posts
Thanks! I'll save a copy in the Technical Library also so it will be easy to find.

Reactions: bama1025r

·
Premium Member
6,593 Posts
You are going to love that accessory. I didn't have it the first few times of snow blowing to realize it was needed. I went a different route and designed and made my own bracket. The nice thing with my design is it only takes one bolt and the control cable is easily removed.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
12,749 Posts
You are going to love that accessory. I didn't have it the first few times of snow blowing to realize it was needed. I went a different route and designed and made my own bracket. The nice thing with my design is it only takes one bolt and the control cable is easily removed.
Nice! Plus, by moving the handle closer to the operator you've made it easier to use AND eliminated some the slack in the cable down at the blower end. I'm still trying to figure out JD they made the cable so long.

·
Registered
375 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
The cable that came with my kit isn't too long at all... In fact, I was worried it wouldn't be long enough for full chute rotation prior to finishing the install. The cable is the perfect length and allows for full rotation without becoming too tight or too loose.

I'll measure the cable when I go move some snow later today.

Edited to add: The black cable length is 78" from the end of the T-handle extension to the mounting bracket on the chute. I did not include the silver t-handle extension or the sliding part of the cable past the mount on the chute. My cable slack looks the same as RandyM's picture is showing. Of course, I have a 1025R tractor and not a 2520.

·
Registered
1,310 Posts
hi...old thread, but can this kit be installed on a 1025 that does not have a loader bracket??

·
Premium Member
12,749 Posts
hi...old thread, but can this kit be installed on a 1025 that does not have a loader bracket??
Yes. Post #1 is the instructions for the factory kit. The bracket bolts directly to the tractor frame, a loader is not required.

·
Registered
386 Posts
Also if your hands are small enough you do not have to remove the exhaust pipe per the directions posted to this thread (the official JD directions.) It took me about 10 minutes to install this kit.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts