Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Received a Yeti 1/2 gallon jug for Christmas.

Removed the toolbox and mounted it to the support bracket. Than wrapped half of the holder for the jug with molle webbing. Mounting some accessories on it to hold the tools I use while I’m out and about.

Hoping it holds up...

·
Registered
2,022 Posts
Hmmm, tractor is one stall and the Power Wheels car in the other. We now know what the importance rankings are in your household.

I suppose you had to get the tool belt strapped on to the tractor so you could do on-site repairs and pull the jeep out of the quick sand, when it is out exploring on the jungle safari. What a dad!

·
Registered
146 Posts
Received a Yeti 1/2 gallon jug for Christmas.

Removed the toolbox and mounted it to the support bracket. Than wrapped half of the holder for the jug with molle webbing. Mounting some accessories on it to hold the tools I use while I’m out and about.

Hoping it holds up...

WHOLLY SMOKES, With that hanging off the side of that tractor, I seee why you have all the suitcase weights on the back end. My little 2210 would fall over if I had all those tools let a lone a YETTI 1/2 Gallon TANK, Impressive I SAY IMPRESSIVE
I would really like the light guards that are on the ROPS. Yep sure would, THOSE ARE EXPENSIVE. Don't ask me how I know? I just do.

Nice set-up,:bigthumb::bigthumb::bigthumb:
waltmart

·
Registered
3,871 Posts
Looks good,but why do you need all the tools for,break a lot of stuff.:munch:

·
Premium Member
2,212 Posts
Is that a red fuel cap? Don't recall ever seeing one. I had a 1025 and seem to remember it being green.

·
Premium Member
975 Posts
Is that a red fuel cap? Don't recall ever seeing one. I had a 1025 and seem to remember it being green.
1026R's came with them...(and I am guessing Dunger has one)

I hope the OP doesn't lose tools, I have a propensity to lose most anything not bolted down...and frankly plenty of things that were bolted down...:unknown:

·
Registered
554 Posts
1026R's came with them...(and I am guessing Dunger has one)
I know the 2013 1023e's came with them as well. I ordered a replacement fuel cap for one a couple months back and a green cap came in the mail. Would not fit.

Think you're right about the 1026r. Single ROPS light and I see cruise below the steering column.

As for the Yeti, JD is missing out by not offering that as a catalog option :lol:

·
Premium Member
2,735 Posts
Now all you need s a hose from the top of the Yeti to a mouth piece. :good2::good2:

·
Registered
418 Posts
The real gem in the picture is the hatchet....looks like a nice Gransfors Bruks....

Nice job on the tool box makeover. Great spot for the Yeti!!! :bigthumb:

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Looks good,but why do you need all the tools for,break a lot of stuff.:munch:
To take care of odds and ends while I’m out and about.
List of Tools:
Small Shears, light trimming
Long screw driver, removing weeds
Lineman’s pliers, serves as a cutter / hammer
Axe, bigger branches
Safety glasses
Rag
Bungee cord
Gloves
Yeti, beverage of choice for the day

·
Registered
3,871 Posts
To take care of odds and ends while I’m out and about.
List of Tools:
Small Shears, light trimming
Long screw driver, removing weeds
Lineman’s pliers, serves as a cutter / hammer
Axe, bigger branches
Safety glasses
Rag
Bungee cord
Gloves
Yeti, beverage of choice for the day
That works,and there's always something you need that you don't have,Murphy's law.:banghead:
Those Yeti's are nice my wife and I have the 20 oz tumbler and the cuzy amazing how the keep cold stuff cold and hot stuff hot.:good2:

·
Registered
2,939 Posts
The real gem in the picture is the hatchet....looks like a nice Gransfors Bruks....

Nice job on the tool box makeover. Great spot for the Yeti!!! :bigthumb:
Sure does. I own 3 different sizes of GB axe and they are really great tools.

·
Registered
3 Posts
It's not funny 'til it...

Hmmm, tractor is one stall and the Power Wheels car in the other. We now know what the importance rankings are in your household.
Laughed, and just about blew coffee all over! Wife did not find quite as much hilarity, but appreciated it nonetheless.

First post here: I've been lurking for a short while, and felt I needed to wait for both a proper topic and comment for my first post. This one's perfect, 'cause I know I can't talk about a 33 foot clear span bridge or cutting down ROPS on my 1025R until I've got higher (MUCH higher) post-count-cred...

Thanks for bringing this older post to my attention!!

cheers,
T

p.s. Love the Bruks, too.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts