Green Tractor Talk banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am saying goodbye to my 60D MMM that I have on my 2038R due to the actuator problems that come up every time I decide to mow. I am no longer going to deal with this issue. I've got a JD commercial Z970r zero turn coming to replace the mower. the dealer is saying they only want the 60D deck and not all the brackets and whatnot.

My questions are:

When someone buys a 2038r tractor, the brackets, pto extension shaft and actuator come in a separate kit when you buy the MMM deck correct? I want to remove the brackets, actuator and anything else that comes with the MMM deck as I really would like more ground clearance under the tractor.

Also, does the command cut dial and lever to control the height comes with the kit or is that already installed on the tractor?

Is there a manual on installing a 2038r MMM so I can have a step by step on what to remove?

Thanks in advance.

·
Premium Member
2,089 Posts
I’m sorry to hear that you’ve had so many problems with your mmm. Mine has been flawless for the past 4 years, and cuts beautifully. The height of cut and lift mechanism does not come on the standard 2038R. It’s all optional equipment. That include stage entire lift mechanism and the bracketed to connect it to the tractor, the mmm drive shaft assembly, the height adjustment knob, escutcheon, and the actuator itself. I may have the parts breakdown that I can dig up and post if you really need it.
Sincerely

1 - 5 of 5 Posts