Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I didn't pay close attention to its model #, but I'd imagine it was same as a 2 series JD. I've wondered if the hydraulics were better on their small tractors since they have so much experience in the field. Compared to my 1025R, they were a lot faster in reaction but didn't have any more breakout or lifting capability. A full bucket of red clay slowed it down considerably. I only used it for about 3 hours but have a couple of thoughts on it.

Pro: speed of hydraulics
3 speed gear box
engine was quiet and smooth
Con: operator station very tight for me I kept trying to slide the seat back and steering wheel up but they were maxed
seat belt latch jabbed me in the hip so bad, after 15 minutes I stopped and got a wrench to move it
felt slightly top heavy even on flat ground
heavy, left some ugly tracks in the yard
hard to modulate bucket to back drag fill dirt
I understand people beat a rental, this one had 115 hours and was missing paint and trim pieces
the 3 pt arms ball socket was cut and welded instead of being bent to angle
the bucket stand looked flimsy and difficult to use

Reactions: trav and Treefarmer

·
Administrator
20,314 Posts
Those are made in Korea by Kioti/Daedong

·
Premium Member
324 Posts
Think of it this way. You put 3hrs on it and there are 115hrs total. 115/3=38 people maybe less, maybe more. Imagine 38 different operators on one machine 👀

Reactions: Macddmac and timzr

·
Registered
25,345 Posts
That doesn’t look all that different in size to my 2520. No wonder you found the hydraulics wanting.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts