Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The label on the air filter housing that lists the part number for the air filter elements has fallen off. Does anyone know if it is possible to get just the label or do I have to get a whole new housing?

I have the old label, it lists a # of P613673, but nothing comes up when I search on JDparts.

Thanks,

Jeff

·
Premium Member
10,955 Posts
You are right, nothing in JD parts for the air cleaner and it's not a sticker available under 1025R labels. I suspect it comes on a new air cleaner housing. Fortunately you have the old sticker. Put a bit of rubber cement on it and stick it back in place.

·
Administrator
17,280 Posts
Is it one of these:
1025.jpg

Labels
CartkeyPART NO.PART NAMEQTY SERIAL NO.REMARKS
1LVU21762Label1
LH Hood Stripe
LVU21763Label1
RH Hood Stripe
2JD5739Label1
Trademark
3LVU25757Label1
LH Hood
4LVU21755Label1
Headlight
5LVU16616Label1
Mower Lift Height
6LVU23107Label1
SCV Lockout
7R529956Label1
Fuel Inlet
8LVU23108Label1
SCV Control
9T146103Label1
Bypass Start, English
10M117557Label1
PTO Warning
11LVU25518Label1
Rockshaft Position
12LVU23282Label1
Power Distribution
13LVU24222Label1
Caution
14LVU25758Label1
RH Hood
15M88198Label1
Important
16M132601Label1
Differential Lock
17LVU25501Label1
Range Lever
18LVU23110Label1
Throttle
19LVU14509Label1
Danger, Mid Mower
20LVU23109Label1
PTO Selector
21LVU25772Label1
Service Interval
22R253022Label1
MFWD 5025
23LVU22048Label1
Spark Arrestor
24LVU23279Label1
Folding ROPS
25R141735Label1
Warning
26LVU22753Label1
Warning, Folding ROPS
27LVU24170Label3
25mm Dia. Round Black

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Kenny,

Unfortunately it is not any of those on that sheet. I'll give my local parts guy a call next week and see if its possible they can find one. I just found it laying in the yard last night. Fortunately I did find it. I knew it was coming loose but didn't realize it had gotten that bad.

Thanks,

Jeff

·
Bonehead Club Lackey
10,200 Posts
Is this what you're looking for? 100_0752.JPG 100_0753.jpg If it is I don't know where you would get it. # on the bottom right might be of help.

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Kind of like that except the JD one.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1412446697.690608.jpg

Here it is... Just is covered with dirt on the back side now.

Jeff

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3 Posts
Jeff,

Did you end up getting a new sticker? Mine is falling off too and I was wondering the same thing. Definitely not on JDparts.

-Devin

·
Registered
8 Posts
Wrong outter filter

I might be dense, but I keep getting an air filter that is too long from Amazon. Why is it so difficult and frustrating to get part #s and order parts for my 2018 1025R?

·
Premium Member
10,955 Posts
I might be dense, but I keep getting an air filter that is too long from Amazon. Why is it so difficult and frustrating to get part #s and order parts for my 2018 1025R?
What part numbers are you ordering for the inner and outer filter? If your tractor has the air cleaner bracket fix it will take different filters than without the fix.

·
Registered
8,193 Posts
The part number is LVU34503 for the "Primary" which is the "Outer

the inner or "Secondary filter" is number LVU34504

Go to this link and it shows the NEW air cleaner orientation on the 1025r.

John Deere Parts Catalog

Amazon is great for many tings, but their knowledge about John Deere tractors is "lacking"....Ok, nonexistent...:laugh::lol:

·
Registered
8,193 Posts
It's not hard once you know where to look and you can verify the part numbers yourself, which everyone should learn to do to avoid mistakes.

It begins with having your tractors VIN number handy. Take a picture and carry it on your phone where you can find it.

VIN numbers are very important for tractor and implement parts look up as it is what distinguishes model changes and machine design upgrades, etc. On the 1 series machine like you own, the VIN number plate is found on the outer right front frame rail, in front of the hydraulic quick connection ports, about half way to the front axle.

Not every part requires a VIN number, but you have to start with the right database, which is pretty important. Tractors are unlike SUV's, cars and trucks in the sense of "model year" identification. Knowing the model number and having the VIN number assure the right parts and even service are obtained when needed. Also, the VIN number of implements will determine their compatability when they are other than 3 point hitch implements.

Take some time and learn the John Deere parts look up program. It is VERY helpful as it not only shows the parts, it shows how the components are assembled which is important for those who perform their own service or repairs. Its not hard to use. Its easier to use on a tablet or PC with a larger screen, especially when learning to navigate the program.......

Here is the main link to the NEW 1025r parts site. New refers to the VIN number sequence, not the model year.

John Deere Parts Catalog

If you don't know what something is called, you can look it up based upon where its located on the tractor using the visual reference. Tractors use some different terms for things which can be confusing at first, but over time will become second nature. Also, ask those on GTT who have experience on these matters. Its not just getting the right answer but knowing HOW and WHERE to obtain the answer and information you are seeking.

On the topic of help, it's important to mention that GTT member Jgayman is given brief respite periods each day, so there are times when some may have to look up their parts and or find answers on their own without his help......:laugh::lol::hide2:

Seriously,..Jgayman is a very knowledgeable and helpful GTT member who often is online and goes out of his way to help others and post helpful information. While its easy to rely on benevolent GTT supporters such as Jgayman, it is best everyone know where and how to look up the items or information one might need. When in doubt, don't hesitate to ASK. The only "stupid question" is the one not asked.......

Also, a friendly tip to those new to GTT. Make sure to post a follow up and respond to those who take the time to help you. Not only does it keep the entire site friendly but it also helps determine which suggestions and answers helped you resolve the issue or find the answer you have been seeking. Subsequent searches on the same topic or issue by others are more likely to find the answers they are seeking when threads are "Asked, Answered and Acknowledged".

Often its not just the right answer, perhaps its the best answer or ideas to help. It also outlines the best approach and methods to solve their problem or answer their question. This is very important for those who read the thread in the future. It also makes certain that GTT remains a source of helpful and important information which can benefit all who visit in the future.

It starts with the questions asked or a description of the problem being faced. Then various answers are given or perhaps more questions asked of the person who started the thread. This leads to specific answers, suggestions and or directions on how to best deal with the matter at hand. When the person who started the thread responds as to their findings to the information posted to provide them assistance follows up and provides insight into their use of the posted suggestions, their results when trying various approaches, it really adds value to the thread as to what advice helped resolve the problem or led the person in the best direction.

That's what we should call the "A.A.A. of GTT".

Along the way, anyone who reads the thread can show their support and appreciation or even just their agreement with comments of those who have contributed to the thread. GTT members and supporters are very good about helping others, whether a regular participant or a first time visitor to the site. Since this is all done on a volunteer basis, Its important that the efforts of others are acknowledged.

Whether its a simple "Like" of the post, a "Thank You" or even the awarding of "Reputation Points" to someone who you feel was particularly helpful or you found their information valuable, its a nice way to acknowledge the time and effort taken by others to share helpful information or provide valuable directions, insight or suggestions.

·
Premium Member
1,688 Posts
From your description, and as mentioned, you probably have the air cleaner that's mounted to the radiator support. Those of us that have done the air filter relocate now have the same air filter housing, LVA23405. On mine it came with a sticker on the side of the cap that holds the filters in. That sticker has the 2 part numbers of the filters on it. Check yours to see if the sticker is there, and I'd bet you'll see the 2 numbers SulleyBear posted, LVU34503 & LVU34504.

·
Registered
8 Posts
yes, that is how mine looks. 2018 model. Hate to drive to my dealer. Thanks

·
Registered
8 Posts
air filter housing

My AF housing lies perpendicular to the engine, points to the right. Is that the old one? Thanks everyone

·
Premium Member
1,688 Posts
My AF housing lies perpendicular to the engine, points to the right. Is that the old one? Thanks everyone
No, that's the "new" setup. Should look like this.

SmartSelect_20190819-190836_Samsung Internet.jpg

·
Premium Member
1,688 Posts
yes, that is how mine looks. 2018 model. Hate to drive to my dealer. Thanks
We ask because in 2018 is when they changed the mounting location. Early 2018 it was held to a bracket mounted on the engine. I think in March 2018 is when they made the switch to the radiator support.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts