·
Premium Member
4,056 Posts

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Don't Know?

Pretty cool walt. Does it have height adjustment? I see it actually has a small trailer hitch and what about brakes? I'll have to goggle this little gem..

Don't shot the messenger:laugh:

I just received the photos and Really don't know a lot about it, SORRY
He's an older friend and 400 miles away, will ask his son,

waltmart

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Pretty cool walt. Does it have height adjustment? I see it actually has a small trailer hitch and what about brakes? I'll have to goggle this little gem..
Just talked to the owner of ROOF TRACTOR and yes it does have an adjustable deck, 2 forward gears, 1 reverse. The lever on the side in back slides the engine to engage the drive gear, and the pedal is for the clutch and the brake, AMAZING I SAY JUST AMAZING!!

waltmart

·
Registered
10,292 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,056 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,056 Posts
Just talked to the owner of ROOF TRACTOR and yes it does have an adjustable deck, 2 forward gears, 1 reverse. The lever on the side in back slides the engine to engage the drive gear, and the pedal is for the clutch and the brake, AMAZING I SAY JUST AMAZING!!

waltmart
It is a neat little machine I must say and thanks for doing this research. If I saw one around here I would probably buy it! I'm a nut for machines and unique items.. My other half says constantly; you are not getting any younger, stop buying things! CAN'T! :bigthumb:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts