Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here's my thread for all the Revolt tractor designs I make. These are all original designs, made by me.

Here's the F-1925, part of the Revolt F-series, which was produced from 1963-1974. It features a water cooled 6 cylinder diesel, which produces 125 horsepower, and is hooked to a Dual range hydrostatic transmission. It puts out 94 horsepower at the drawbar and 106 at the PTO. It has a top speed of 19 MPH (full throttle, full forward on hydro, high range). Its equipped with 4WD.

Second picture is the tractor in the prototype "White stripe" FA1925 color scheme.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,646 Posts
I ain't all that bright, so I'm a little confused about what you're posting. I did search Google and found that you started a very similar thread on "My Tractor Forum". Are these just drawings that you're sharing? Are they copies of some tractor that was in production back way back when?

My first thought was that with the name "Revolt" that it might be an electric tractor, but that doesn't appear to be the case.

So, what exactly are you trying to show us???

·
Registered
7,900 Posts
I ain't all that bright, so I'm a little confused about what you're posting. I did search Google and found that you started a very similar thread on "My Tractor Forum". Are these just drawings that you're sharing? Are they copies of some tractor that was in production back way back when?

My first thought was that with the name "Revolt" that it might be an electric tractor, but that doesn't appear to be the case.

So, what exactly are you trying to show us???

This is where the previous head scratching smiley would fit so aptly..........I feel like I walked into the middle of someone else's conversation and must have missed something........(shoulder shrugging smiley guy, amazing how handy those old smiley guys were at conveying sentiment.)

·
Registered
97 Posts
This is where the previous head scratching smiley would fit so aptly..........I feel like I walked into the middle of someone else's conversation and must have missed something........(shoulder shrugging smiley guy, amazing how handy those old smiley guys were at conveying sentiment.)
here ya go...your choice

·
Premium Member
728 Posts
Bet those tires don't get much traction, the design reminds me of an old 4020 w/cab

·
Registered
1,348 Posts
They have virtual farms you can play with on your computer. I wonder if this is a design used on a virtual farm.

·
Registered
1,591 Posts
What the heck is a Revolt tractor.

·
Registered
1,591 Posts
When I Google Revolt F-1925 all that comes up is The Great Syrian revolt of yr 1925. Maybe the OP is designing hypothetical tractors? IDK, we need more info...

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Oh dang, didn't realize I suddenly got so many replies.

Yes, these are designs I made. They are fictional. They weren't made. I just said what I did to give some lore.

·
Registered
303 Posts
If you were trying to make the perfect tractor... should be green ;)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts