Green Tractor Talk banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5075e
202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The right turn signal on my 2019 5075 cab tractor is not working. I have checked the bulbs and they are all good, I swapped the two rear light assemblies from side to side and they both work only on the left hand side. I swapped out the flasher relays in the fuse panel and they both work on the left indicator, when i engage the right turn signal the relay clicks as it should but when I signal to the left there is no sound and nothing happens.
The rear lights work on both sides with the headlights on and the emergency flashers work on both sides. When I engage the right side turn signal there are no lights come on at all, when I engage the left turn signal all the lights are on on the back and the left side flashes. The dealer said it was likely a bulb or a flasher relay, I told him that I swapped out the relays, side to side and the left signal still didn't work. He said that one of the relays still could be faulty. Is this possible, and if so can I test them.
I know this may seem trivial to some, but it's driving me crazy trying to figure it out, so any and all help would be appreciated.

·
Super Moderator
6,999 Posts
Did you buy the special "NASCAR Edition"? Those only turn left...

·
Premium Member
9,978 Posts
Maybe it's this:
Product Rectangle Font Screenshot Technology

·
Registered
5075e
202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I have a thing called a flash logic relay KO9 next to the right KO8 and left KO7 turn relay
It also mentions the turn hazard relay KO6 center console Relay & Diode, but I don't know where that's at.

·
Registered
655 Posts
Is there any way to test these relays?
I usually switch 2 that are the same and see if the problem follows the relay. I have also found sometimes there is a small overlap of functions and even thought the description says XXX reality is it is XXY. I went nuts trying to find a wiring issue which wound up being no issue it was another fuse which supposedly had nothing to do with the problem.

·
Registered
250 Posts
I had the same problem on mine (different model then yours) and went through everything before finally finding the wiring harness pigtail connection under one of the rear fenders had separated. Plugged it back in and viola. If memory serves correctly, there are pigtail connections built into the wiring harnesses on both wires on each side to plug in the lights. I ended up adding tape to the connections to keep them from separating again.

·
Registered
5075e
202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
The dealer told me to check the connections under the fuse panel, I don't know how to take it out and I don't know if I want to be rooting around down there anyway!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.