Green Tractor Talk banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just bought a 1025R the front and loader backhoe and belly mower From Ag pro in Crystal River Florida. There was a problem with hooking in on hooking the belly mower up because of a bent tie rod, which was not noticed. The mechanic lied and said he put on and took off the belly mower for five times to make sure it worked. You could’ve never work correctly and this was a direct lie. Because of this the mower did not attach correctly. Cost me $2600 “not covered by warranty “ Original problem not fixed still. Anyone else have problems with Ag-Pro?

·
Registered
5,066 Posts
This is a New machine?

·
Chief Stick-picker-upper
19,557 Posts
And just curious why you just joined the site and your first post is this? This is AFTER all of this has transpired.
From reading the Title of his very FIRST post, there must have been a major disagreement, because the OP named the dealer right out the gate.
Sounds like he's not seeking help, but only to bash the dealer.

·
Registered
2,356 Posts
Ag-Pro bought most (all?) of the JD dealerships in NE Tenn. I do my own service/repairs, so I can't comment on that, BUT!! Going to partscatalog.deere.com and looking up a part, it gives me a price. When I go to the Ag-Pro dealership, the price is 35% higher than the JD "catalog" price. I have nothing but bitter feelings towards Ag-Pro! Bob

·
Registered
2,731 Posts
Just bought a 1025R the front and loader backhoe and belly mower From Ag pro in Crystal River Florida. There was a problem with hooking in on hooking the belly mower up because of a bent tie rod, which was not noticed. The mechanic lied and said he put on and took off the belly mower for five times to make sure it worked. You could’ve never work correctly and this was a direct lie. Because of this the mower did not attach correctly. Cost me $2600 “not covered by warranty “ Original problem not fixed still. Anyone else have problems with Ag-Pro?
I assume that the mower was installed on the tractor when you received the new purchase at your home. You removed the mower from the tractor, and then found that you could not re-install it. The dealer and mechanic say that they installed and set up the mower correctly and that it was functioning properly when you accepted delivery. The dealership charged you for repairs claiming that the damage was caused by you after delivery, and is therefore not covered by warranty. You are claiming that the mower was installed incorrectly or damaged by the dealership, resulting in preventing you from re-installing it once you removed it, and that the mechanic is a liar. Is this a correct assumption of the conflict between you and the dealer?

·
Registered
430 Posts
Let me take a WAG (wild aZz guess) you were so excited to get your tractor you wanted to try out your backhoe without taking the mower deck off ,and while getting into position the mower deck caught something, and bent the tie bar , which you didn’t realize until you went to take it off? No worries , you weren’t the first and won’t be the last !!!
Welcome to GTT

·
Super Moderator
10,287 Posts
I can't see a bent tie bar costing $2600 to repair. Photos would be helpful though. Was there any indication that the mower deck bottomed out somewhere / somehow?

Reactions: Mackford13
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.