Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
11,644 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
here's a video i made for me and u fellas-:thumbup1gif:since we all like pics and of course them action shots. this is the same dozer i rented in my tree knocking down video, only the owner is running it today. now this was last week when we did this :dunno:maybe even the week before-i forget.:banghead: i had a terrible time to get my editing done correctly-i have learned a lot-which is good-keeps the old brain cells revived:lol: i doubt it-hopeful-oh!!. ok-here it is-enjoy
thanks to all for ur help.:hi:

·
Super Moderator
7,874 Posts
Very interesting video Jim. Your neighbor appears to be pretty spry for his age and extremely handy with that dozer. Looks like you've got some pretty clean digging around there. Not many rocks or boulders to deal with makes things go pretty smooth. That slate also seems to make a very good road base. I bet it stays put and drains well.

Thanks for sharing! :good2:

·
Registered
11,644 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Enjoyed your commentary, Jim.
thanks--because of ur videos i wanted to do some of mine. now i know i will never be as good as urs:laugh: just enjoying documenting my travels this late in life. i just love u-tube. i can travel around the world in seconds,and their is a wealth of info on it too.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts