Green Tractor Talk banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Super Moderator
4,113 Posts
I'll give you 100 to 1 odds that since that bracket you're looking for is welded on, it only comes as part of the ROPS. Which means the entire ROPS. Other than miscellaneous nuts, bolts & stickers type thing, the main parts of the ROPS are not available separately. If you truly wanted them, I'd investigate having them fabricated and welded on.

·
Registered
2,399 Posts

·
Registered
765 Posts
I'm with you on the Rattle. My Rops are off just a little bit from one side to the other. So When I have to remove the pins to put them up or down I have to go thru a wiggle and jiggle routine to get both side pins removed. One would think this would eliminate the rattle but I swear it just makes it twice as worse.

I put my rops down most of the time due to the annoying rattle and only put them up when I am doing something that requires them to be up or if im using the 3pt because they get in the way of that when they are down. I see a future me making a solid but shorter rops or some sort of modified upper rops that shortens them and eliminates their god awful rattle.

·
Registered
2,444 Posts
My toro has a threaded hole in the bracket, or drill a hole and weld a nut on, all you have to do is put pressure on it.
Thats what I would do. Thread a bolt into the nut, and put a little pressure on it. Going nowheres

·
Registered
425 Posts
Hi All, older post but I’ve got a quick and easy solution. I fitted a short scrap of rubber pinch weld to one side of the tube at the join, so if compresses when the ROPS are up. Like the pool noodle it stops rattle and means you can still move it to line up the pins.
I never operate with the ROPS down, but I didn’t like the unnerving feel of heavy loose stuff thru the floor plate. Once I found it to be the rops I was much happier, it felt like a cracked chassis… eek 😬

·
Registered
2015 1025R
166 Posts
I have the FEMCO Inc Canopy PT# 312012523 installed on my 1025R - purchased in 2015

John Deere PT# LP25000

The Lock Plate Item #16 or #14 dependent on a forward lean or straight ROPS set up, and I swapped the to nylocks after installation.
I never have the need to fold down my ROPS, so they stay locked.

This should answer the OP with an alternative lock plate for anyone that comes across this in the future.

Wheel Tire Automotive tire Motor vehicle Tread

Font Material property Parallel Pattern Rectangle

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.