Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I found these on amazon and ordered some as I've been searching all over the inter web for a clean way to mount some aux lighting to my ROPS. I figured I'd mod them if necessary but to my surprise, they fit perfectly. Just plain perfect. They slip on with almost zero play. Both halfs are tapped with a 1/2"x13 hole in its center and are well made. I feel that they are far superior to the u-bolts and band clamp style brackets I've seen. Hopefully this helps save others some time.

Attachments

·
Registered
588 Posts
Good find! Now we need photos of the lights mounted! :munch:

·
Registered
8,497 Posts
I am 99% sure that These brackets are made by the company owned by my next door neighbor and operated by his son. They make many of the All Star brackets and mounts.

Allstar brand products is owned by Lane Automotive in Watervliet, Michigan. They are a great company to deal with and I buy all of my "performance" stuff through them. They have a walk in store about 20 miles from me

They sell everything which Summit Racing or Jeg's Sells, but I am able to get better pricing through Lane's, often, quite a bit better. I just recently bought this Painless Wiring Switch from Lane's for $211 out the door.

Look at what Summit and Jegs sell it for.

https://www.summitracing.com/parts/prf-50301

Painless Performance Products 50301: Roll Bar Rocker Switch Panel 4-Switch | JEGS

·
Premium Member
1,038 Posts
I didn't know about them when I was trying to find some for my lites I went with the Billy worx bracket from messiacks

Attachments

·
Registered
1,278 Posts
Nice find! I have been planning on making my own brackets out of aluminum or steel flat bar stock but if I'm lazy I may just go with these. Appreciate knowing about them as an option.

Rob

·
Registered
50 Posts
So I found these on amazon and ordered some as I've been searching all over the inter web for a clean way to mount some aux lighting to my ROPS. I figured I'd mod them if necessary but to my surprise, they fit perfectly. Just plain perfect. They slip on with almost zero play. Both halfs are tapped with a 1/2"x13 hole in its center and are well made. I feel that they are far superior to the u-bolts and band clamp style brackets I've seen. Hopefully this helps save others some time.
Hey Chris, any chance you can post a few pics of these mounted on your tractor please? Thanks

1 - 7 of 7 Posts