Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
11,675 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
shane, looking for atiller to fit my 2520mcut. I would like it to cover the tire width, so I need price on jd verses frontier. don't want a auto-connect one-ok. I see u have the bigger sizes on sale, how about my size? say a I guess 655? or the 665, if I ome out and haul it home, do u knock what the shipping cost off is, evenlo u say free shipping. and what about the frontiers for a price-ok. thanks big jim waiting on ur response!

·
Super Moderator
7,885 Posts
shane, looking for atiller to fit my 2520mcut. I would like it to cover the tire width, so I need price on jd verses frontier. don't want a auto-connect one-ok. I see u have the bigger sizes on sale, how about my size? say a I guess 655? or the 665, if I ome out and haul it home, do u knock what the shipping cost off is, evenlo u say free shipping. and what about the frontiers for a price-ok. thanks big jim waiting on ur response!
Big Jim,

I'd like to pickup a tiller as well. Not sure whether I would use it with the 2320 or the 3320 though. Maybe we could get a package deal on a couple of tillers? On the other hand if you pickup the tiller you may have to pay sales tax which would offset the savings VS free shipping. Just something to think about.

Frank

·
Registered
11,675 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
SGS-i'll ask shane if he will do better on 2 of them together. ok

1 - 5 of 5 Posts