Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
570 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I called Bill and spoke with him today about his hitch for my X739.
His hitch (set-up for both Cat-0/Cat-1) with the JD Relocate Kit, and shipping is hard to beat.
He's about 1 week out.

Who has one that can chime in?
My main concern is Deere sells Cat-1 Limited.
Should I be concerned about limitations?

School this dummy fellas!!

I plan to get a 48" Cat-1 Box Scraper if I can find one for a decent price

·
Registered
159 Posts
I have the JD 3 point hitch on my x758 and a Frontier 48 Inch box blade and I have no problems lifting it or height problems.
Ron

·
Registered
570 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Thanks for the info. I'm not buying the JD model. The box scraper I'm waiting for someone near me to list one for sale.

·
Registered
570 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'm quickly finding that, if I don't talk Green & Yellow, my posts get passed by like an odd fellow.
Sorry all, my money tree is not performing up to everyone's standards.
Actually, I'm a CHEAP SOB that lives out in the sticks. Playing Redneck!! LOL!!!
I'm still a decent human being. Cut me some slack!!

·
Registered
159 Posts
Huh? I think you're reading things wrong. First of all a 3 point hitch on an x7xx tractor is a rare item and a Ruegg hitch is even rarer. So how can anybody chime in if they don't have it. I replied cause I thought my working setup would help you. I thought about the hitch you're interested in and decided to go Deere as I didn't have the time to put it on. I have no doubt a Ruegg hitch will lift any box blade high enough to clear the ground for transport and lower it low enough to properly use it.
Ron

·
Registered
3,831 Posts
No matter what hitch you put on its considered a limited lift 3pt.
Now I have the Ruegg on my X595,works great.You have to be mindful that regular cat 1 the pins are around 16" from the ground.With a lift height of about 22-23" it doesn't get it that high off the ground.Limited lift you want the pins on attachments to be around 12-14".

Attachments

·
Registered
570 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
@TJR345

That hitch looks good.
I'll get my Ruegg 3pt and install it before I get the box blade. I'll have a better visual understanding of height then.

·
Registered
1,752 Posts
1 - 8 of 8 Posts