Green Tractor Talk banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Friends,

Is there a nice solution to running power to the rear and front of a 2021 2025R, or at least the rear? I have an electric sprayer that I pull behind the tractor. It’s a fairly crude set up that I have now — dangling wires from the sprayer to the battery. I’d like a more permanent solution that I can plug into as needed. Ideally, this would also relieve the workload for when I add a diverter valve to tractor in the future.

thank you!

·
Premium Member
Early 2017 Vintage 1025R TLB (260/H120)
1,984 Posts
Friends,

Is there a nice solution to running power to the rear and front of a 2021 2025R, or at least the rear? I have an electric sprayer that I pull behind the tractor. It’s a fairly crude set up that I have now — dangling wires from the sprayer to the battery. I’d like a more permanent solution that I can plug into as needed. Ideally, this would also relieve the workload for when I add a diverter valve to tractor in the future.

thank you!
I did this: Ran 12awg wire from the battery and put in two, two pole quick disconnects. Fused at the battery, and the two pair i put in the cubby behind cup holder (1025R). Make sure the ground is the exposed connector on the battery lines.

·
Registered
313 Posts
I believe the power socket (cig lighter) on the fender has a 15a fuse. I use it to run my sprayer and my diesel fuel pump for filling the tank (sprayer is actually used with the x754, but it has a 15a socket also). There isn't too much further ahead than where your rear outlet would be. If using the plug itself won't work you should be able to splice into its wires to power your added socket and have the circuit protected by the same fuse. If you need more than 15 amps then you will need to add a new circuit.

·
Registered
993 Posts
I did this: Ran 12awg wire from the battery and put in two, two pole quick disconnects. Fused at the battery, and the two pair i put in the cubby behind cup holder (1025R). Make sure the ground is the exposed connector on the battery lines. View attachment 784405
^I like this one^
And the fuse closer to battery the better since it protects from there back.

Sent from my SM-S205DL using Tapatalk

·
Registered
41 Posts
E-Bay has several 12v cigarette lighter plugs with lighted on/off switch and 3' to 10' wire 5A to 10A fuse for less than $10.00. The Tractor plug's fuse is 15A.

·
Registered
3,196 Posts
You could go with an RF switched electrical block. Put the block up by the battery and run the circuits where you want them with just an RF block of switchs
to mount in the operator area. kind of like the Summit Hydrailcs power and beyond system but for power circuits.

I have attached a link to one. If you search the Internet there are lots of them available at diffrent price points and numbers of circuits. This one is nice since it standard fuses each circuit you add.
Trigger Control System 2100 Trigger Accessory 4 Plus Wireless Accessory Controllers | Summit Racing

·
Premium Member
15,967 Posts
You could go with an RF switched electrical block. Put the block up by the battery and run the circuits where you want them with just an RF block of switchs to mount in the operator area. kind of like the Summit Hydrailcs power and beyond system but for power circuits.

I have attached a link to one. If you search the Internet there are lots of them available at diffrent price points and numbers of circuits. This one is nice since it standard fuses each circuit you add.
Trigger Control System 2100 Trigger Accessory 4 Plus Wireless Accessory Controllers | Summit Racing
Interesting. It never ceases to amaze me the things that are available these days to solve problems.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts