Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,857 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Rural King has the 18v Milwaukee gun kit on sale now along with other Milwaukee specials. the Grease gun kit includes Hard case, battery and charger and the grease gun. 199$ free shipping. :good2:

·
Registered
12,769 Posts
Rural King has the 18v Milwaukee gun kit on sale now along with other Milwaukee specials. the Grease gun kit includes Hard case, battery and charger and the grease gun. 199$ free shipping. :good2:
:bigthumb: that was the same price i paid for it, back i think:think: a winter ago. so this is a very good price indeed. i love mine:lovetongue::laugh:

·
Premium Member
13,672 Posts
Not seeing free shipping here in PA.

Reactions: Drifterbike

·
Registered
998 Posts
I've never heard of Rural King before so I googled it and found America's farm and home store. Clicked that and the first thing I saw in the menu was GUNS. Now thats my kinda store:thumbup1gif:

Reactions: BigJim55

·
Premium Member
2,857 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
2,200 Posts
small hijack, but I have the 12V milwaukee grease gun, not sure of current pricing, but it works fine for me maintaining 3 tractors of different sizes.
think either one is a great tool....:bigthumb:

·
Premium Member
13,672 Posts
They have free shipping any sale over 99$
It didn't work for me. I ordered one but had to pay $12 shipping. No other options listed. Story of my life. But... it is still a great deal and I greatly appreciate the heads up!

If you can point me somewhere that shows the free shipping maybe I can get it refunded.

Reactions: rtgt and BigJim55

·
Registered
3,687 Posts
It didn't work for me. I ordered one but had to pay $12 shipping. No other options listed. Story of my life. But... it is still a great deal and I greatly appreciate the heads up!

If you can point me somewhere that shows the free shipping maybe I can get it refunded.
Same with me,, $12 shipping, I almost rode to Radford VA and picked it up,,,
I would have, but, I had to watch the grandchildren,,, :good2:

So, the $12 was a WIN-WIN for me,,, :yahoo:

Reactions: rtgt and BigJim55

·
Registered
275 Posts
Thats a great price on the entire kit. Last summer the best price I could find was $235.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts