Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,916 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since getting my 45 loader I needed to clean and paint it dew to neglect from the PO.I used the paint when I did the box for my leaf cart I built and was impressed with how it matched up.So I got another can (bush on) to do the loader.It goes on nice and really like how it matches up with the factory paint.
The first pic is on the bucket.Where the pin is it's painted to the left it's factory.Next is the bucket when I got it and then you can see it painted.The cart with the the wood top.The bottom pin (arm to bucket) the pin area is painted and the arm is factory and then the bottom of the bucket.I'm very pleased with it.:good2:

Attachments

·
Premium Member
14,912 Posts
I've used Rustoleum JD green for several years ..IMO :dunno: the yellow is a close match but doesn't match as well as the green ...

·
Registered
3,916 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I've used Rustoleum JD green for several years ..IMO :dunno: the yellow is a close match but doesn't match as well as the green ...
Yellow is tough to match,even the JD yellow is tough to match on either tints.
It looks great,,, :good2:
Did you find a match for '"Blitz Black" yet??
With black it's the finish that you have to match.

Reactions: pcabe5

·
Registered
3,228 Posts
Yellow is tough to match,even the JD yellow is tough to match on either tints.

With black it's the finish that you have to match.
I used the yellow paint on the underneath of my old L108's 42" mower deck. Thought it matched up pretty well.

Reactions: pcabe5 and TJR345

·
Premium Member
1,116 Posts
I painted the lumber on my carryall with Rustoleum after spraying the frame with JD paint. The match was excellent.

Reactions: pcabe5 and TJR345

·
Registered
3,916 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Reactions: pcabe5
1 - 8 of 8 Posts