Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not much info on this model on the forums here. Looking at a 10 yr old 500 hour + model in super cosmetic condition and apparently same mechanically. Any forum members offer good or bad reviews on the model please. (72" mower deck- Commercial model)

Rob

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Gollee

Did I bring up a sore subject with the Z850A Machine?:unknown: - I know they made them, I looked at one. Maybe it's a prototype:greentractorride: I can't believe that on this forum someone doesn't have a report:flag_of_truce:

ROB

·
Registered
440 Posts
Not much info on this model on the forums here. Looking at a 10 yr old 500 hour + model in super cosmetic condition and apparently same mechanically. Any forum members offer good or bad reviews on the model please. (72" mower deck- Commercial model)

Rob
Those Z850A Ztraks mowers are still running in many areas of the country. If the 25 hp Kawasaki engine and those Parker transmissions serviced regularly, 500 hours is good to buy. I would think if the tires are okay, the plastic parts in good condition, it would be worth paying $5000 to $6000. One can always buy that famous John Deere green paint for $5.00 can and make it look like new again.
The 72" deck would need to be carefully looked at before buying. The PTO, deck pulleys, belts is the main thing to be concerned about when buying a used mower.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts