1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Chief Stick-picker-upper
10,684 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
11,943 Posts
flyweight; ha ur getting them cartons out of old jd manuells huh. my model 50 has the guy plowing and hits a deadfur and flys up and hits the muffler, says going to fast lol big jim--- keep posting I love looking at them!!!:bigthumb:

·
Old Pa-pa
11,507 Posts
flyweight; ha ur getting them cartons out of old jd manuells huh. my model 50 has the guy plowing and hits a deadfur and flys up and hits the muffler, says going to fast lol big jim--- keep posting I love looking at them!!!:bigthumb:
I could have sworn that's the same clown in my old IH Farmall Cub manual, now you done forced me to dig it up
for a look see.:laugh:

·
Administrator
17,482 Posts

·
Registered
754 Posts
I could have sworn that's the same clown in my old IH Farmall Cub manual, now you done forced me to dig it up
for a look see.:laugh:
Yep, for sure International Harvester manuals. I forget when IH started using the cartoons in manuals, late'40's I think but for sure by 1951 when Dad got his new M, and all the later operators manuals used cartoons with updates to current models of equipment to the very end of production.

·
Old Pa-pa
11,507 Posts
Yep, for sure International Harvester manuals. I forget when IH started using the cartoons in manuals, late'40's I think but for sure by 1951 when Dad got his new M, and all the later operators manuals used cartoons with updates to current models of equipment to the very end of production.
The old cartoonist wasn't the best, but he got around a lot:

Attachments

1 - 9 of 9 Posts