Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello gang, my dealer called me and said my new 1025R TLB came in today. I was driving by later in the afternoon so I had to stop. The new designed backhoe looks to be a nice improvement. Also the tractor has some changes to it since I think it's a 2018 model. The RIO switch is now he rocker switch like the new 2r series, also the 4wd lever has been changed. Currently I am scheduled for delivery on Monday at the end of the day. I'll post pictures and answer any questions once it's in my barn. According to my dealer this is the first one they have seen in all 16 stores.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm anxiously awaiting your update on this! It seems quite hard to find pictures or video of the new 260B, so I'm hoping you post a ton of pictures!
Not a problem, I'll post pictures for sure. Or if there is something you want to see just ask and I'll get you a picture. I did get to sit on it and run the backhoe yesterday. The outrigger mounted step is sweet......

·
Registered
192 Posts
Aww your killing me with suspense lol.

I will be interested in how they tucked away the Power Beyond connections so your not stepoing on them like the old one...

Ps. Congrats on the new rig!!

·
Premium Member
1,003 Posts
Subscribed...:bigbeer:

Reactions: Levi

·
Registered
2,980 Posts
Aww your killing me with suspense lol.

I will be interested in how they tucked away the Power Beyond connections so your not stepoing on them like the old one...

Ps. Congrats on the new rig!!
I have an "old one" and I found that if I route both hose through the metal loop they put in the middle, and then after connecting I feed the hose with the coupling on it down just below the loop then I get a lot more foot room.

Reactions: pcabe5 and Levi

·
Bonehead Club Lackey
10,276 Posts
What did they do with the 4x4 lever? Now you got me wondering...

Reactions: pcabe5

·
Senior GTT Super Slacker
38,054 Posts
:munch:

Reactions: Levi and pcabe5

·
Registered
3,228 Posts
Let me know if you guys have any questions or additional pictures you would like to see

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I would like to see a picture of it in my driveway. With me at the controls. Maybe you could take the picture as you drive away? lol

·
Registered
2,786 Posts
Wowwwwww:good2:

I really like all those 260B improvements!

Was the thumb a JD option?

Holy smokes, makes me want to buy a new tractor.:banghead::gizmo:

·
Senior GTT Super Slacker
38,054 Posts
Like the rubber boots for the joysticks. :thumbup1gif:

Reactions: keane and Levi

·
Registered
19 Posts
Congrat for your new TLB, do you know if we can install the joystick boots on the 260 joystick ?

·
Administrator
18,467 Posts
1 - 20 of 24 Posts