Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

Just saying to all here. Possible JD 4120 owner, just waiting to hear back from my dealer but I wanted to say hello to all and tell you folks what a great site this is.

Thank you.

·
Senior GTT Super Slacker
37,488 Posts
Welcome to GTT JohnnyGreenGiant. Glad you're here.
I assume you are in North East Pennsylvania. Why not add to your profile location so we know where in the US you are from in future posts?

·
Registered
1,542 Posts
:hi::wgtt:

Welcome from the top of Maine!

·
Registered
2,158 Posts
:wgtt:
From CT

·
Premium Member
14,735 Posts
Welcome from West Virginia

·
Super Moderator
5,542 Posts
:gtfam:

·
Administrator
20,713 Posts

·
Registered
4,417 Posts

Welcome from New York.

·
GTT's Pilot in Command (PIC)
8,558 Posts
Welcome, from Texas!

:gtfam:

·
Registered
206 Posts
HA welcome from NE PA! Howdy neighbor... that 4120 is a nice machine! Probably more the size I should have gone with.. However, I love my old school manual tranny tractor... every day I am amazed at what it can do!

Great to have ya here!

·
Senior GTT Super Slacker
37,488 Posts
Keep us posted on the 4120:thumbup1gif:

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Waiting to hear back from the dealer, the financing is hinging on the 485 backhoe. Going to find out maybe in a little bit or tomorrow morning.

The suspense is killing me.

·
Senior GTT Super Slacker
37,488 Posts
Waiting to hear back from the dealer, the financing is hinging on the 485 backhoe. Going to find out maybe in a little bit or tomorrow morning.

The suspense is killing me.
Us too!:lol:

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #17 (Edited)
Ha ha ha. I'll be honest, I was originally buying kioti or mahindra because I just needed a bigger tractor until my wife stepped in and said look at JD or Kubota due to their resale value.
The JD dealer has been the most interested in selling me a tractor and has been working his butt off to make this happen. Other dealers seem uninterested in making a sale and don't want to bother with my trade in.
Plus it seems that quite a but of the 4120 is made in the USA.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,755 Posts
Welcome to the site. I grew up in NEPA. Lil town called Moscow. Well at least til I was 17 then joined the flying circus. (US Army) Heard ya'll had a lil snow up there this year? LOL! Good luck with the new ride!

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Welcome to the site. I grew up in NEPA. Lil town called Moscow. Well at least til I was 17 then joined the flying circus. (US Army) Heard ya'll had a lil snow up there this year? LOL! Good luck with the new ride!
Yeah I know Moscow, I buy my feed there. I live in Newfoundland which is not far. We had crazy snow this year and it really showed us our weaknesses this winter.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Okay folks,

Heard back from the dealer and the 4120 is a go!!!

Now I am like a kid on Christmas Eve, I can't wait for my new tractor. Spoke to the dealer and he is throwing a thumb on the backhoe and filling the rear tires with beet juice.

I will put up a new thread with pics when I get it.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts