Green Tractor Talk banner

Scored a nice Deere MX 8 Semi Mount Rotary Cutter Today

3322 Views 2 Replies 2 Participants Last post by  sweettractors
Can't wait to get it home and hook the tractor to it. Looks almost new. I will post pictures next week. Ken Sweet
Can't wait to get it home and hook the tractor to it. Looks almost new. I will post pictures next week. Ken Sweet
See more
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Congratulations Ken! What's your plans for the unit? Those are two four foot cutters correct?
Congratulations Ken! What's your plans for the unit? Those are two four foot cutters correct?
See more
Brian, I think we are going to sell it, however, we have a almost new MX 7 on the farm that may go for sale and keep the MX 8. The MX 8 semi mount setup is category 2 lift arm pins in the front (no toplink) and hydraulic cylinder controls the back 2 wheels. Ken Sweet
Brian, I think we are going to sell it, however, we have a almost new MX 7 on the farm that may go for sale and keep the MX 8. The MX 8 semi mount setup is category 2 lift arm pins in the front (no toplink) and hydraulic cylinder controls the back 2 wheels. Ken Sweet
See more
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.