Green Tractor Talk banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
John Deere 1025R, 120R loader, MMM, Ballast Box, Snow Edge, Heavy Hitch Tooth bar,
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Long weekend working the consignment sale. A lot of good deals. Unfortunately, scrap man got a lot of deals too. 3 trailer loads of old equipment. Took a quick pic couldn't watch anymore.
Wheel Tire Sky Vehicle Plant
Sky Tank Combat vehicle Self-propelled artillery Cloud

·
Registered
721 Posts
The county I live in has a large consignment sale every year the last Sat. in Feb. I know the scrappers look forward to it as much as I do. Been going on over thirty years now, like the auctioneer always says "there's something for everyone".

·
Registered
331 Posts
Better that it is recycled into scrap ,than rusting in the tree row. If you wanted to save it ,all you have to do is pay scrap value . The scrappers won't buy it if they can't turn a profit.

·
Registered
John Deere 1025R, 120R loader, MMM, Ballast Box, Snow Edge, Heavy Hitch Tooth bar,
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
As much as I hate to see the equipment scrapped. It generated a lot of money for the farm museum.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.