Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Could somebody please tell me what they mean. I didn't find anything in my manual or online. Thanks!

20170411_062410.jpg

·
Premium Member
1,706 Posts
XI, pull the joystick back to raise the loader or front quick hitch, push the joystick forward to lower to loader or front hitch. Push all the way forward for the loader or hitch to float.

XII, pull the joystick to the left to raise the loader bucket or change the angle of the front quick hitch. Push the joystick right to dump the loader bucket or change angle on the front hitch.

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks guys, but sorry, I should have been more clear. Why does it use XII and XI? Are they diagrams like the hydraulic cylinders that are on there, or are they Roman numerals for something or what :unknown:

Reactions: Gizmo2

·
Premium Member
1,706 Posts
The tractor manual says to the following about the decal. "Refer to information label (F) for assistance. See your implement Operator’s Manual for implement functions which correspond to lever positions."

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The tractor manual says to the following about the decal. "Refer to information label (F) for assistance. See your implement Operator’s Manual for implement functions which correspond to lever positions."
Yep, which I did (loader) and nothing in there about XII and XI :unknown:

·
Registered
3,554 Posts
"X" equals "Positions". XI is forward/backward lever positions which is boom "UP/Down". XII is the #2 positions which is crosswise "curl/uncurl" bucket, etc. And that totally unrecognizable figure all the way to the right lever position mark is "Regeneration" which, when pressed all the way into the spring loaded detent, is a fast dump feature which leads to more questions from front blade users at first like, "Why does my front blade act like that when the SCV lever is all the way to the right?":mocking:

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
"X" equals "Positions". XI is forward/backward lever positions which is boom "UP/Down". XII is the #2 positions which is crosswise "curl/uncurl" bucket, etc. And that totally unrecognizable figure all the way to the right lever position mark is "Regeneration" which, when pressed all the way into the spring loaded detent, is a fast dump feature which leads to more questions from front blade users at first like, "Why does my front blade act like that when the SCV lever is all the way to the right?":mocking:
Sounds good, I'll buy it, thanks Harold :bigthumb:

·
Registered
163 Posts
I'm gonna really cause a fuss.

If XI=11, and XII=12, then what the heck is I-IX? as in 1-10?....
:dunno:

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
I'm gonna really cause a fuss.

If XI=11, and XII=12, then what the heck is I-IX? as in 1-10?....
:dunno:
Where do you see that? (And wouldn't it be 1 minus 9 equals 8?)

·
Registered
163 Posts
I-IX : "I" through "IX"

1 - 11 of 11 Posts