Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

I've tried searching but didn't see this exact issue so I'm just going to post it. Just picked up a used 1026r with the 60" auto connect deck. It's currently configured to use the loader SCV but I'm not crazy about that. Is there a way to just use the mechanical lift? I don't see myself using a 3pt attachment when I mow and I'd like to avoid having to commandeer the loader hydraulics. Anyone done this?

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
Hey guys,

I've tried searching but didn't see this exact issue so I'm just going to post it. Just picked up a used 1026r with the 60" auto connect deck. It's currently configured to use the loader SCV but I'm not crazy about that. Is there a way to just use the mechanical lift? I don't see myself using a 3pt attachment when I mow and I'd like to avoid having to commandeer the loader hydraulics. Anyone done this?
I am sure you can convert to a mechanical lift but you would need to obtain the parts that make up the linkage to the rockshaft. Those parts won't be present when you have the "hydraulic" lift installed.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I am sure you can convert to a mechanical lift but you would need to obtain the parts that make up the linkage to the rockshaft. Those parts won't be present when you have the "hydraulic" lift installed.
That stinks, I assumed that since the Mechnical lift was the factory default that it would be present.

·
Registered
708 Posts
That stinks, I assumed that since the Mechnical lift was the factory default that it would be present.
I would think the reason that part of it would be removed when there is a hydraulic option, so the unhooked parts attached to the rockshaft won't be flopping around get hung up in stuff. I had the independent lift kit installed on mine when I bought it. I noticed the other day there is an arm attached to the left side of the rockshaft with an empty hole. That would be where the linkage used to be going to the deck. The dealer kept those parts as I wasn't given them.

·
Registered
588 Posts
I converted my 2012 1026R scv controls to mechanical lift as you want to do on yours. You have additional mechanical linkage parts that need to be purchased and installed and the hydraulic lift cylinder must be removed which requires the platform to be removed to do the conversion. It is not that difficult to do, I think it took me around 1-1/2hrs. to complete.
the parts cost about $200.00 back in 2012.

·
Registered
2,022 Posts
Let's trade. I have the parts you need for the Mechanical Lift, from my 1025Rs. I'll trade them for your hydraulic parts. I'll pay hte shipping from me to you. You pay the shipping from you to me.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Let's trade. I have the parts you need for the Mechanical Lift, from my 1025Rs. I'll trade them for your hydraulic parts. I'll pay hte shipping from me to you. You pay the shipping from you to me.
This is intriguing. I'm in st paul actually so I'm not terribly far from you. Shipping wouldn't be detrimental. Let me think on this and I'll get back to you!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts