Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,735 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
does anyone know the right seat cover for the 1025R. The two part numbers i have are #LP95233 or #LP95223. The online vendors web site arent real clear, and i want to order in time for the discount.
Thanks for any help

Dave

·
Registered
231 Posts
I'm pretty sure it's the LP95233. That's for the high-back seat, which the 1025r has. The other is for a seat like I have on my 1023e.
I am pretty sure this is correct, I have the installed one on mine, I just removed the arm rests, placed the seat cover on, then sliced a small slit where the nuts go through for the arm rests. Fit really well. I tried to find my paperwork with no luck. Will check the cover and see if there is a number on it.

·
Premium Member
196 Posts
I will also install a seat cover, but I'm not sure if I'll reinstall the arm rests. Granted I've only had my 1025 for three years now but can't ever remember using them. What's the feedback from others about there use. One issue for me is I don't mow with it and that could be the key?

·
Registered
386 Posts
I reinstalled the armrests after installing my seat cover. I do use them when mowing or snow blowing so it helps me to have them.

·
Premium Member
1,706 Posts
I used the LP95233 on the 1026R that I used to own. I removed the arm rests & did not reinstall them. I mowed with the tractor. I never missed the arm rests, but the dealer did when I traded it in.

·
Premium Member
2,735 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks everyone. I'm a big guy I won't install my arm rest. I never use then in anything. Once again thanks

·
Premium Member
1,129 Posts
Here are some pics of mine that I just installed . The no. is LP95233 as previously posted and as Radsbee posted , I removed armrests , installed cover , and cut slits to reinstall . :bigthumb:

001 (4).JPG

002 (3).JPG

1 - 8 of 8 Posts