Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have any recommendations for seat covers on the 835r Gator. I was leaning towards Ruff Tuff seat covers. They custom make whatever you pick to fit the 835R.

·
Premium Member
93 Posts
That is who I received my seat covers from. They work pretty good. I had one strap messed up, called company and they ordered the new part and sent it to me. Can't ask for anything more.

·
Registered
3,218 Posts
I got the black JD ones. I would get Camo if I did it again.

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
That is who I received my seat covers from. They work pretty good. I had one strap messed up, called company and they ordered the new part and sent it to me. Can't ask for anything more.
I just ordered
the Trim Fabric/Color Option:Exotics E01 Black Ostrich
Insert Fabric/Color :DuraEZCare - D36 Sand

I hope they work better than pretty good, did they slide around more than you liked or didn’t they look very good?

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
3,218 Posts
I suspose the black shows dirt easy?
Yes, the dogs paw prints from the crushed lime rock in the shed where I keep the gator.
They fit perfectly and work great though

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yes, the dogs paw prints from the crushed lime rock in the shed where I keep the gator.
They fit perfectly and work great though
I got my seat covers and put them on today Arlen and I think I’m going to have the same problem as you in keeping them looking clean. I tried to match up the colors to the interior but I should have went with a neutral darker color. Here is a pic of how they look.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,218 Posts
They sure look nice at least!

·
Premium Member
7,436 Posts
Nice match to the dash/interior. A camo might have been better to hide the dirt :dunno:

·
Premium Member
7,436 Posts
Can they be removed and run through the washing machine?

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Can they be removed and run through the washing machine?
I think you are right about going with Camo. These are not easy to get on and off so if I have to wash them eventually its going to be a chore.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts