1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,145 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks guys. Still optimizing the mow. Decided to do spin it 90 degrees this time (only mow, currently, every 3 or 4 weeks) so the trails went FROM the front door to the street, as opposed to along the street.

We shall see. Looks better but not as efficient as I'd like.

Nothing gets you acquainted with your new property like mowing it. Every tree you need to trim the face-rippers from, every hole you need to fill, every branch you need to pick up before running the deck.... its going to be nice.

Grateful.

·
Premium Member
Early 2017 Vintage 1025R TLB (260/H120)
1,984 Posts

·
Premium Member
12,775 Posts
Very Nice. I was sort of expecting a narration to start at the last photo by Robyn Leach........ ;) with "Champagne wishes and Caviar Dreams"...............

(Now I am wondering how many GTT'ers might not be old enough to remember his show, it was last on in 1995, that's 26 + years ago....)

Motivation was the name of our last boat........a 45' Sundancer.

·
Registered
180 Posts
Breakfast with Johnny ?

I keep looking for Johnny but I don't see him. :unsure:

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
That looks so peaceful. My "seat time" is a lot more two minutes on 4 minutes off or 3 minutes and then shut it off for a while. Don't know how we got along without it, (yes I do I was a lot younger) but I still enjoy all of it.

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
Jonny is an ungulate.

·
Registered
1,730 Posts
Wow you have a very beautiful home. I too enjoy my seat time. It's my serenity.

Reactions: Pigpen and MattL

·
Registered
2016 1025r
752 Posts
Wow i agree with that but my place is not that nice just getting the yard to look good again after a drainage/foundation problem last summer

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Breakfast with Johnny ?

I keep looking for Johnny but I don't see him. :unsure:
Getting on my JD Tractor before breakfast is supremely satisfying. :)

·
Premium Member
12,775 Posts
Jonny is an ungulate.
I think so is one of my neighbors.........no wait, he is just an "ingrate", but that would make him ungrateful.

Maybe he has hoofs as well...........he acts like that part of the horse which is always last through the door................

Reactions: mark02tj and Pigpen

·
Registered
2016 1025r
752 Posts
I think so is one of my neighbors.........no wait, he is just an "ingrate", but that would make him ungrateful.

Maybe he has hoofs as well...........he acts like that part of the horse which is always last through the door................
I have in-laws like that

·
Registered
180 Posts
Reactions: PlumberHome
1 - 17 of 17 Posts