Green Tractor Talk banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recently bought a 1025r, the 2021 model I think. There were dings in the paint in weird spots but whatever.

Then a bolt and washer falls off in my trailer (heard the ting). They sent a mechanic, couldn't find anything, cleared it for work.

Then I realize (after I dented the grill during transport) that the brush guard is totally missing.

They have since replaced it but long story short they have me paranoid that other things are improper.

I'm wondering now, does anyone know if the new self leveling loader is meant to come stock on this model or would it have been optional for me to decide before purchase?

Salesman never mentioned it but I'm sure he just wanted to sell me what was in stock.

Anyway let me know, thanks.

·
Premium Member
17,271 Posts
Sorry to hear you've had a rocky start to your ownership experience.

Hopefully someone who has recently purchased a new tractor can comment. Here in the USA the "Build Your Own" configurator still only shows the non-self leveling loader. I'm pretty sure though that on the 1-series and 2-series the MSL loaders are still an option - costing more than the standard loader.

Unfortunately JD did not give the loader a unique model number like 121R or 221R, so when you simply see "120R" listed you have no idea which one it is.

·
Premium Member
3,712 Posts
Welcome from Illinois. Unfortunately the MSL loader is a option. Enjoy your unit and Be Safe.

·
Premium Member
10,019 Posts
I would torque/check all loader attaching bolts, especially if dealer installed. Same for wheels and ROPS

·
Registered
2021 JD 1025R
20 Posts
I recently bought a 1025r, the 2021 model I think. There were dings in the paint in weird spots but whatever.

Then a bolt and washer falls off in my trailer (heard the ting). They sent a mechanic, couldn't find anything, cleared it for work.

Then I realize (after I dented the grill during transport) that the brush guard is totally missing.

They have since replaced it but long story short they have me paranoid that other things are improper.

I'm wondering now, does anyone know if the new self leveling loader is meant to come stock on this model or would it have been optional for me to decide before purchase?

Salesman never mentioned it but I'm sure he just wanted to sell me what was in stock.

I just bought new from dealer 1025R delivered this week and came stock.

·
Premium Member
2020 1025R, 120R, 54D
4,287 Posts
My understanding is that if you want TLB it can only be ordered with the NSL. A factory TLB cannot be had with an MSL. To get an MSL you either have to order the tractor without a loader and add the MSL as a dealer installed option, or have a dealer willing to take the NSL as a trade against the MSL. All of these options are much more difficult then they need to be.

Reactions: Jimmy Walker
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.