Green Tractor Talk banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sell or trade, Woods 72" blade

1K views 9 replies 6 participants last post by  SRG 
#1 ·
This blade for sale, is mine. Mowing season is pretty much here, and I want to give a finish mower a try. I don't use the blade near as much as I do the box blade, so it goes onto the chopping/trading block.
Pics and info in the Craigslist Ad.....
https://lasalle.craigslist.org/grd/d/earlville-sell-or-trade-woods-hbl72-2/6854477892.html

Feel free to PM me on here, or use the contact feature on Craigslist.
North Central IL is where I'm at.
:)

Cross posted

Reactions: Herminator and rtgt
#2 ·
Nice blade sir.

#3 ·
Very nice

I have a much older version of that blade and it's very, very useful. It's always good to get rid of something you aren't using but that's a good blade for the right person. Hopefully that person will come along before the grass gets too high.

Treefarmer

#4 ·
Thought I'd add a couple pics to spice it up.

Attachments

#5 ·
i hope u find the right person who is wanting trade ya for his RFM. looks to be in nice shape:bigthumb:

Reactions: Herminator and SRG
#6 ·
:good2:

Really nice blade. Exactly what I'm looking for.

However I only have a 60" side discharge RMFM and I don't have $1k to play with....:banghead:

Planning on selling the RMFM I have as well as the 60" rear blade. Both are too small for the 39R.

If this is still around I might have enough cash.

Dang sure is a nice blade.

Reactions: Herminator
#7 ·
Just let me know.
If it sells, I'll update this thread.
The blade is in great shape, paint still has a nice sheen to it. Proof to it being stored indoors most of it's life, not dull like it's been outside weathered by the sun.

Reactions: Herminator and rtgt
#8 ·
Blade is tentatively sold, pending payment.
Will update.

#10 ·
Blade is SOLD, and paid for in full. Just waiting for the new owner to pick it up, and take it to it's new home.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.