Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I think I am going to sell my GX 355 to get a loader capable tractor like a 445 or 455 or whatever so long as it mows well and either has a loader or can take a loader. I don't see a classified section on this site. Where is a good place to list my tractor to find a sale or trade? Thanks for any help you guys can give me. Bill

Oops- just saw the swap meet section. Any other ideas?

·
Super Moderator
4,899 Posts
There's always Craigslist.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
I will give it a try.

I searched the internet for a GX355 for sale. Zero. Nothing. Nada. I'm not sure I have ever not been able to find something for sale. I worry that Craigslist might not have the educated buyers that you might find on this forum or other tractor specific venues. Who knows maybe there is someone looking for one because it is so rare, never mind the fact that it is one amazing tractor. If I don't sell or trade it I will buy a less expensive loader tractor (home built) and get done what I can with it. Bill

·
Super Moderator
4,899 Posts
I searched the internet for a GX355 for sale. Zero. Nothing. Nada. I'm not sure I have ever not been able to find something for sale. I worry that Craigslist might not have the educated buyers that you might find on this forum or other tractor specific venues. Who knows maybe there is someone looking for one because it is so rare, never mind the fact that it is one amazing tractor. If I don't sell or trade it I will buy a less expensive loader tractor (home built) and get done what I can with it. Bill

A lot of the "educated buyers" that post here and elsewhere also comment pretty frequently about seeing or buying things off of Craigslist. There isn't anything that prevents someone from visiting both sites.

·
Registered
4,343 Posts
I buy things on CL from uneducated people.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts