Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
568 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
kinda cash strapped right now thinking of selling my D in my sig what should i ask for it? it runs awesome like new goodyear rubber ect,,,if anyone on here is interested here let me know. i can deliver :greentractorride:

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,725 Posts
Nice looking D I understand being "strapped" i sold a couple Vette's that way. Good luck.. How much???

·
Administrator
20,280 Posts
I'm truly sorry you have to do this. I certainly hopes it stays with someone here who can love it as much as you have. :good2:

·
Registered
568 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
That's a damn good looking machine.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

thanks did all the work myself:greentractorride:

·
Registered
470 Posts
I completely understand as well. I sold my 47 D a couple of months ago, but mine was still in pieces. I wish I still had it but one day I'll get an older one from the mid 20's:munch: As far as value it's hard to say. They don't seem to bring a lot of money. I would say around $4,000 for yours but thats just an uneducated guess from me:laugh:

·
Registered
568 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I was looking at the specs on that tractor, doesn't really go 35mph?

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

well if it had more gears.. has around 40hp so capable of higher speeds but its just a 3 speed made in the 30's so no highway gear.
top speed close to 6mph with my larger rear tires.:greentractorride: 2 cly 8.2l can chug down to 300rpm real sounds cool and burn any mixture of fuel:greentractorride:

·
Premium Member
4,532 Posts
Sorry to hear that, it certainly looks better than when it came off the assembly line.

·
Registered
568 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
i would deliver within 300 miles to a member here for 4500$ i think thats a very fair deal:gizmo::greentractorride:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts