Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I've been building my workshop for quite some time and it's finally nearing the end. Yep, I built it out of two old semi-trailers, and it turned out better than I had ever imagined. I have a photo album on my workshop page with plenty of photos if you're interested: https://www.facebook.com/pg/theweatheredworkshop/photos/?tab=album&album_id=670634613052250

I have A/C, and just this past fall trenched in a gas line and now have heat. No water, though, even thought the workshop sits right over the property's incoming water line. Maybe someday.

I really enjoy spending time in The Weathered Workshop.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
14,701 Posts
:bigthumb::bigthumb::bigthumb:

·
Registered
130 Posts
Very clever- I like it!

·
Premium Member
3,803 Posts
Boy I am impressed big time! At first I thought the pictures were of a Mobil Home and Semi Trailer till I looked at all of them. I will have to show this to the wife on what 2 cargo containers could turn into! Thanks for the pictures.

I have a Cooler Box off a truck we store hides in this would dress it up nice. I already removed the roll up door and enclosed it with a regular door so I have a start just did not think of how far you could go.

·
Super Moderator
5,534 Posts
Holy moly!
Now that is being amazingly creative!:good2:

·
Registered
2,199 Posts
That’s is neat use and great repurposing. Brings a whole new meaning to double wide.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts