Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My 2016 1025R has a FEL, midmount mower, and rear box blade. Right now the side lever that lowers the midmount mower lowers the rear hitch too (simultaneously). I want to control the rear hitch and midmount mower independently. I think you can link it to the front hydraulics but lose the dump feature on the FEL. I believe there is another option of adding a separate circuit so you have hitch, midmount, and FEL all independent.

Can you tell me what option or part number(s) I need. Thank you.

·
Registered
375 Posts
There are two options: hydraulic lift and independent hydraulic lift. Hydraulic lift is a pain if you need to swap between the mower and front end loader because you need to attach / detach the hydraulic line. I had the hydraulic system for about a month before I purchased the parts to convert it to independent hydraulic lift.

Here's a couple of threads to get you started. The first thread installs the hydraulic option and the second thread installs the independent valve. I'll put together a parts list around lunchtime if someone else doesn't post it first.

http://www.greentractortalk.com/forums/sub-compact-utility-tractors-scut/30722-upgrade-mechanical-mid-mount-mower-lift-hydraulic-mid-mount-mower-lift.html

http://www.greentractortalk.com/forums/sub-compact-utility-tractors-scut/10569-installing-independent-valve-hose-kit-lvb26207.html

·
Registered
375 Posts
Sorry it took so long. I had meant to post this prior to lunch.

On a 2016 model 1025R (serial number 00101 - XXXXX), the parts kits you'd need to add independent hydraulic lift are:

BLV10688 John Deere Independent Valve and Hose Kit (Green Farm Parts Link) $327.80

BLV10688.png

BLV10739 John Deere Cylinder Kit (Green Farm Parts Link) $276.10

BLV10739.png

The parts kit information can be found on this John Deere Link: Mid-mower lift system

1 - 4 of 4 Posts