Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
12,623 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Need helph , where can I go to look at serial # to see what size and year it is, supposed to be for a snowblower jd. can I use gfp's to do that? thanks Big Jim

·
Super Moderator
5,291 Posts
I don't know of any single source for all things Deere. GFPs has a serial number/year listing for L&G tractors but that's all I'm aware of for them.

If you've got it, post the full model/serial number.

·
Registered
12,623 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
serial #

I don't know of any single source for all things Deere. GFPs has a serial number/year listing for L&G tractors but that's all I'm aware of for them.

If you've got it, post the full model/serial number.
JimR ; here is no. , it was posted as id # MO1471x091262 I am assuming that is a jd #, but don't know, I'm looking at a snowblower to bid, add said was bought In 1999 for 4100, but later used on 2520, says 46 inch chute, strange info. on it. was their a 46 inch blower for the 4100 back then? thanks big jim

·
Super Moderator
2,708 Posts
Using PC 2797, and then doing an Alphabetical search in the "S"s, brings me this:

Capture.JPG

Then searching in PC 1926 brings me this:

Capture.JPG

Reactions: BigJim55

·
Super Moderator
5,291 Posts
JimR ; here is no. , it was posted as id # MO1471x091262 I am assuming that is a jd #, but don't know, I'm looking at a snowblower to bid, add said was bought In 1999 for 4100, but later used on 2520, says 46 inch chute, strange info. on it. was their a 46 inch blower for the 4100 back then? thanks big jim
46" no. But as the pics in T-Mo's post show, there was a 47" available for the 4100. It just sounds like whoever has it up for sale got a little sloppy measuring. That model number is most definitely for a 47".

Reactions: BigJim55

·
Registered
12,623 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Super Moderator
2,708 Posts
PC = Parts Catalog.

2797 is the parts catalog for JD's Product Identification catalog.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts