Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,565 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Do not be suprised if we are unavailable for 10 minutes sometime later tonight. We are going to do some maintenance to speed up the site. :dance:

·
Senior GTT Super Slacker
36,650 Posts
Sounds like a marvelous idea. Just sayin!

·
Administrator
20,466 Posts
Will we get any credit/reimbursement for the down time?
Yes. Any unread threads and posts will be waiting for you when everything's back up. :mocking:

·
Senior GTT Super Slacker
36,650 Posts
Those blueberries are great arent they! I sure appreciate your distributing them!
Like I say, Gizmo2 = Nice guy.

·
Registered
11,595 Posts
Like I say, Gizmo2 = Nice guy.
I don't see anyone saying it, unless you can garner some support from Virginia or Texas.

·
Senior GTT Super Slacker
36,650 Posts
I don't see anyone saying it, unless you can garner some support from Virginia or Texas.
You're only 85 miles from me. Those two are like forever away.

·
Registered
11,595 Posts
My Mom grew up in the Catskills, many years ago, but I remember very well going to visit my great grandparents. Nice country.

·
Senior GTT Super Slacker
36,650 Posts
Sure is faster than it has been, especially the last couple of days. We'll see tonight when more people are on the internet.

·
Premium Member
3,565 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
We moved to a server that has less traffic so we do not see the speed issues we had prior. We are trying to determin what is giving us the speed issue, the server or some coding.

·
Registered
440 Posts
We moved to a server that has less traffic so we do not see the speed issues we had prior. We are trying to determin what is giving us the speed issue, the server or some coding.
If you have Linux in the mix I'd blame it. Linux sucks. Just saying. Yeah I know, the internet is based on Unix, blah, blah, blah. It sucks too. I love Winblows, uh I mean Windoze. Fix your server, it's not the network, it's never the network unless it's the network.

Typical office banter. :lol:

·
Registered
3,839 Posts
If you have Linux in the mix I'd blame it. Linux sucks. Just saying. Yeah I know, the internet is based on Unix, blah, blah, blah. It sucks too. I love Winblows, uh I mean Windoze. Fix your server, it's not the network, it's never the network unless it's the network.

Typical office banter. :lol:
What's this Unix thing you speak of?

·
Registered
440 Posts
What's this Unix thing you speak of?
It's a multitasking, multi-user computer operating system originally developed in 1969 by a bunch of dope smoking hippies at UC Berkeley! :mocking:

1 - 20 of 30 Posts