Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2018 5065. When I turn the PTO on The service indicator light comes on. Ever thing works the light is just on. What could it be? And how do I get the light off.

·
Registered
257 Posts
The service indicator is a " ! " comes on for:
PTO switch on and Operator out of seat.

Check the seat switch (to make sure it's being operated when you're in the seat. Then check it electrically...Use a meter to make sure the contacts are opening & closing) ... and post what you find ..

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The service indicator is a " ! " comes on for:
PTO switch on and Operator out of seat.

Check the seat switch (to make sure it's being operated when you're in the seat. Then check it electrically...Use a meter to make sure the contacts are opening & closing) ... and post what you find ..
where will I find the seat switch and what does it look like? I'm guessing it is OK to run it but it will just have that "!" light on.

·
Registered
257 Posts
where will I find the seat switch and what does it look like? I'm guessing it is OK to run it but it will just have that "!" light on.
It's behind the seat. If you look at the right side of the seat vertical track, that the suspension rides in. You'll see the wire from the switch. I think it senses the weight of the operator moving the seat down.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts