Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
401 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have for sale a set R4 tires and rims that I removed from my tractor. There is no damage , leaks , plugs or patches to tires or rims. The front tires have some cracks in them as shown in photo's. The tires manufacturer is Galaxy.
The front tires are 6 ply rated and tire size is 27 x 8.5 x 15. The rims have a 6x6 bolt hole pattern. The center hole in rim is 3.5 inches in diameter.
The rear tires are 4 ply rated and tire size is 43 x 16 x 20. The rims have a 8x8 bolt hole pattern. The center hole in rim is 6 inches in diameter.
Pick up only! $ 1,550.00 PM me if interested.
Cash only! Thank You for viewing.
DSC04449.jpg
DSC04447.jpg
DSC04457.jpg
DSC04450.jpg
DSC04459.jpg
DSC04451.jpg
DSC04454.jpg
DSC04456.jpg
DSC04458.jpg

·
Administrator
17,523 Posts
What tractor did you remove them from?
What did you replace them with?

·
Registered
401 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The rims are from a Branson tractor. I failed to measure the center hole in rim of my tractor when I purchased the rims and tires. I bought the set because I wanted turf tires for my tractor. The back tires and rims would bolt up to my JD 3720 , but the front would not due to center hole not large enough. I did not want to break up the set of rims , so I switched the tires on the rims. I put the turf tires on my rims and my R4's tires on the other rims.

·
Registered
401 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I bought the tractor used and that is how they were when I bought it. They hold air pressure , and has not been an issue for me. Nothing I can not stand is when you want to use something and it has a flat tire. I would not pawn this off on anyone. None of the tires have any tire sealant in them either , and they all hold air.
Thanks for the reply, this may explain things better to a future recipient.

·
Registered
401 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Reduced price

I will lower the price again on these tires.
:greentractorride:$1.250.00
local pick-up!
Thanks for viewing!

·
Registered
401 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
At this point in my life , I don't need any more clutter laying around. Good thought though , that would stretch the turbo's legs with duals. :laugh:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts