Green Tractor Talk banner

21 - 40 of 105 Posts

·
Registered
223 Posts
View from the front porch. This is from last summer...wee bit brisk to be out there today...

·
Registered
2,979 Posts
This is the view out of my office window yesterday morning after the long, hard rains that flooded much of Licking county in central Ohio. The intersection was about 1' to 1-1/2' under water.
20200320_092612.jpg

·
Registered
22,080 Posts
I am really enjoying this thread! How lucky a bunch of us are to shelter in place.

We bought our place some 22 years ago with the intention of it being our retirement place - no neighbors and in the woods. A difficult road for sure being in such a remote area where there are no jobs at all. Grocery store, hosptial, etc. a 45 minute drive, pretty tough winters, etc. But here we are - goal obtained!

And now we are suppsed to stay put - that’s always been the plan anyway.

Since this is a pics thread and we are sharing some green scenes - here’s what my place looks like near the end of May.

·
Registered
44 Posts
View attachment 731203 Home office as of last week. View out the back door taken last summer. Wish it was nice enough to have the screens in/open now.

The pup has enjoyed hanging out in the shop this week. Nice and quite out there.

Yes that’s an autographed photo of Michael Landon over the dart board...

View attachment 731204
You can get all seasons of Little House on Amazon Prime. Great family viewing, we watched them all last year.

·
Registered
4,248 Posts
Wish it was dry enough here to get in the fields(y)

·
Registered
1,840 Posts
I am really enjoying this thread! How lucky a bunch of us are to shelter in place.

We bought our place some 22 years ago with the intention of it being our retirement place - no neighbors and in the woods. A difficult road for sure being in such a remote area where there are no jobs at all. Grocery store, hosptial, etc. a 45 minute drive, pretty tough winters, etc. But here we are - goal obtained!

And now we are suppsed to stay put - that’s always been the plan anyway.

Since this is a pics thread and we are sharing some green scenes - here’s what my place looks like near the end of May.

View attachment 731220
Thanks for sharing. Reminds me of home, I grew up in the North Central part of the state. Now I am considered a flatlander.

·
Premium Member
12,924 Posts
I seem to have a pretty crappy “shelter in place “ view

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
1,698 Posts
Watch out, RodW! Sweetie and I may be coming to shelter in place with you! Just last night she was saying (AGAIN!) that she wanted to move someplace warm!!

I told her last night that I was feeling sorry for the folks on the Gulf Coast of FL. Two of our "go-to places" are Indian Rocks beach (fly into St. Pete) and Ft. Myers Beach. Both of those areas were hit hard economically with the Red Tide for the last couple of years. I hope that they survive the lack of tourists due to this situation.
Indian Rocks beach a little two Narrow to live On for me Use to Barrow a friends Condo there They Had One of Gulf side and one on the intracoastal side Nice Place to visit But would not want to live there full time (y)

·
Registered
666 Posts
I seem to have a pretty crappy “shelter in place “ view

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Next time, don't take a nap under the tractor. :)

·
Premium Member
451 Posts
I’m still not sure what day we’re on for the Shelter in Place, 7 or 8, but it’ll probably get extended anyway. If the weather holds, I’m sure I can get through it.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Brought the new kid home and put him to work. Then helped the missus with a couple of small projects. Got at least another week of quarantine to tackle more of the honey-do and wanna-do lists.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,979 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
It looked like some of your pictures out side today but felt like winter still at 30 degrees and breezy. I’ve had this closet project in mind for a while. Fortunately I get to go to work tomorrow. They consider pump rental for sewer and fresh water emergencies essential.
5F58ECE9-7160-4C52-84B5-CF0E7A598B52.jpeg
5A15263B-9314-45B7-9605-E1D8491B2314.jpeg
C3629259-09C5-4813-B7F3-DA9C8EE2654B.jpeg

21 - 40 of 105 Posts